[KSP 1.6.1] Stock Visual Enhancements [v1.4.1] [20 March 2019]

Galileo

1 minute ago, helcustom said:

Figured out that when I uninstalled Galileos planet pack I didn't clean out texture replacer. Reinstalled texture replacer and that fixed it.

of so the little pink textures were causing that? gotcha! good to know :) those damn textures messed up so much

38 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Maybe.. I will have to recreate the texture as I no longer have it

It's a good thing I back up absolutely everything! Here is the last version of SVE that had the hurricane in it: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B681gf5UDH4EcEJPX2dpX0NwZFU

Come to think of it I could probably just add it back in myself...

Edited by Iamsodarncool

16 minutes ago, Iamsodarncool said:

It's a good thing I back up absolutely everything! Here is the last version of SVE that had the hurricane in it: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B681gf5UDH4EcEJPX2dpX0NwZFU

Come to think of it I could probably just add it back in myself...

You could. The format of the cfgs hasn't changed :) I wonder how it would look with the EVE integration stuff...

if you get around to it, post a screenshot!

Edited by Galileo

Just now, Iamsodarncool said:

Yep, definitely going to. Hope you find the files useful.

Post a screener once you do it! Maybe it will convince me to add it again

Edited by Galileo

2 minutes ago, garwel said:

Interestingly, CKAN still lists SVE 1.1.6 as the most recent version. Something wrong with the .version file perhaps?

No, but the directories have drastically changed and I haven't had time to figure out CKAN over the last few days to get it up there correctly. School has been keeping me busy lately.

Edited by Galileo

13 minutes ago, Starslinger999 said:
Here You go:

Are you sure you are running the latest version of SVE and OPMVO? If those are not up to date, they disable each other, resulting in zero clouds. Double check that those are current. Everything else looks good

Stupid question: I've been gone from KSP for a while and am updating my mods. Is Kerbin still supposed to have a blue glow washing out the terrain? When I compare old images and new ones, the difference is quite striking:

DIjCDOG.jpghim5EWw.png

The image on the right is KSP 1.2.2, with only MM 2.7.5, EVE 1.2.2-1, Scatterer 0.0300, and SVE 1.2.1 (high-res).

The KSP log mentions a few NullReferenceExceptions; are those expected?

Edited by Starstrider42
WYSINWYG image formatting

21 minutes ago, Starstrider42 said:

Stupid question: I've been gone from KSP for a while and am updating my mods. Is Kerbin still supposed to have a blue glow washing out the terrain? When I compare old images and new ones, the difference is quite striking:

DIjCDOG.jpghim5EWw.png

The image on the right is KSP 1.2.2, with only MM 2.7.5, EVE 1.2.2-1, Scatterer 0.0300, and SVE 1.2.1 (high-res).

The KSP log mentions a few NullReferenceExceptions; are those expected?

In an attemp to make kerbin more comparable to real life, I lessened scatterers effect. That is why you see less "glow"

as for the NRE's ill check to see if im getting those as well. Thanks for bringing it up

13 hours ago, Galileo said:

Are you sure you are running the latest version of SVE and OPMVO? If those are not up to date, they disable each other, resulting in zero clouds. Double check that those are current. Everything else looks good

Now that i think about it, OPM hasn't been working so ill try to fix that.

EDIT: I Forgot bout Kopernicus :P '

Edit: it works now :P:P:P

*Attempts to run on windows PC just because*

hqdefault.jpg

-_____- DARN YOU WINDOWS!!!!!!

Edited by Starslinger999

7 hours ago, Galileo said:

In an attemp to make kerbin more comparable to real life, I lessened scatterers effect. That is why you see less "glow"

as for the NRE's ill check to see if im getting those as well. Thanks for bringing it up

Actually, I thought the old style looked more like photos of Earth from LEO that I'd seen. But if it's intended, that's all I really needed to know. Thanks!

Houston, we've got a situation here: A FLOOD!

Y5Fwkja.png

This is my KSC after returning from a flight (second time already). Should fix after a scene change. It's quite amusing, actually, as long as it doesn't happen too often.

5 hours ago, garwel said:

That happened to me a lot with previous releases, though I've never had it happen with the current release.  You can avoid it by turning off the fancy water effects.

5 hours ago, garwel said:

2 minutes ago, Wyzard said:

That happened to me a lot with previous releases

It's not SVE it's Scatterer. I'd say go report the issue there but it's already a (very well) known issue

2 hours ago, Doctor_E said:

Can anyone tell me what's going on? The Jool System looks really weird, and looks nothing like the beauty shot on page 3. 

(or am I just being stupid?)

Gy3sRIB.png

MzUltGX.png

Output Logs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vcsk2okykjngkfy/output_log.txt?dl=0

The textures have changed ALOT since page three. That was quite a long time ago

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.