[KSP 1.6.1] Stock Visual Enhancements [v1.4.1] [20 March 2019]

Galileo

1 minute ago, TheKurgan said:

Hey Berlin, first let me say, that I just cannot play the game without your mods.. I love your work!!.

Question, is there an alternate download for SVE? Spacedock is giving me trouble this morning.

unfortunately not. I'm running into issues right now too :(  I plan on putting all of my mods up on GitHub soon

I see. Darn... I'm having a game bug/glitch this morning and I'm reinstalling my mods, I'll have to wait for spacedock I guess.

Getting little dark transparent squares in front of all my lights, and my space planes are sliding sideways on the runway all by themselves... weird.

Edited by TheKurgan

23 minutes ago, TheKurgan said:

I see. Darn... I'm having a game bug/glitch this morning and I'm reinstalling my mods, I'll have to wait for spacedock I guess.

Getting little dark transparent squares in front of all my lights, and my space planes are sliding sideways on the runway all by themselves... weird.

how did you install? Better question, what version are you using??

Edited by Berlin

I don't think it's one of your mods, I'm reinstalling all of them, yours was the first one I had trouble getting... when Spacedock went down. 

I don't know what's causing these weird glitches... seemed to happen when I updated Scatterer.

3 minutes ago, TheKurgan said:

I don't think it's one of your mods, I'm reinstalling all of them, yours was the first one I had trouble getting... when Spacedock went down. 

I don't know what's causing these weird glitches... seemed to happen when I updated Scatterer.

How are you installing them? via ckan or manually? and the updated scatterer comes with SVE no need to download it seperately

Edited by Berlin

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 8:50 AM, Berlin said:

UPDATE......AGAIN

tweaked the clouds shadows to work much better with Stock Visual Terrain

**DO NOT INSTALL EVE SEPERATELY, EVERYTHING IS BUNDLED IN THIS DOWNLOAD**

Download Links:
        xO68iAc.jpg     xO68iAc.jpg     xO68iAc.jpg
                   HIGH RESOLUTION                        MEDIUM RESOLUTION                         LOW RESOLUTION

Edited by Berlin

Hey Berlin, I've virtually fixed Duna, I just have to make the clouds a bit brighter. I also downloaded the config tool for scatterer. The textures on Jool are working great but the color of scatterer needs to be changed. Lol, try to ignore scatterer...

29534b7df47ecc1b9c13d2c7bcb15911.png

Edited by HereComesTheBoom

12 hours ago, GrimwaldGaming said:

Thanks for the great mod! Just a quick question. Since the split doesn't come with a skybox anymore, which mod is that now a part of? sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere. Im just getting around to re-installing a fresh setup, and I love the skybox!

You can try mine, Berlin wanted to integrate it but then decidd to remove it completly:

http://tekener.com/KSP/SkyBox.7z

2 hours ago, Berlin said:

That looks great! 

Thanks! It means a lot coming from you. I also tweaked Laythe a bit, tell me what you think... I do have a problem though, it seems like even though I've changed the RGB of scatterer's effect on Laythe, the edges of the planet still seem to have a bluish-green tint to it like your config. Any suggestions?

6889ff22d817dcda6c2cab94fe13fab6.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.