[KSP 1.6.1] Stock Visual Enhancements [v1.4.1] [20 March 2019]

Galileo

1 hour ago, davidy12 said:

@Galileo: May I ask that now that @rbray89 is (for now) off KSP, how will you continue the project without EVE plugin?

The project depends on EVE so If EVE doesn't work with 1.2 then neither will SVE unfortunately.  We will have to wait until rbray returns. I don't have the skill set to make EVE work 

Edited by Galileo

4 minutes ago, Galileo said:

The project depends on EVE so If EVE doesn't work with 1.2 then neither will SVE unfortunately.  We will have to wait until rbray returns. I don't have the skill set to make EVE work 

Well I think it requires MM so we'll have to wait for that. 

Some hope: 0.21 version worked in 1.0.

I have yet to see this game use more than 8GB of Ram (so 16 is more than enough for running, Game + windows and minor other background tasks will stay well under 16 but exceed 8GB). I wish it would use more of my 32GB so that it would load faster, but oh well.

Galileo, How can I revert to the stock water while keeping the other parts of this mod? The water looks great but it kills my fps when I'm low and it has this weird "surface" that is impenetrable that my vehicles just set on (like they were on land) which prevents me from using any of my submarine research parts.

17 minutes ago, fwdixon said:

I have yet to see this game use more than 8GB of Ram (so 16 is more than enough for running, Game + windows and minor other background tasks will stay well under 16 but exceed 8GB). I wish it would use more of my 32GB so that it would load faster, but oh well.

Galileo, How can I revert to the stock water while keeping the other parts of this mod? The water looks great but it kills my fps when I'm low and it has this weird "surface" that is impenetrable that my vehicles just set on (like they were on land) which prevents me from using any of my submarine research parts.

At the main menu toggle the ocean shader option

2 hours ago, fwdixon said:

I envy you.

2 hours ago, Andem said:

Now I envy you even more... I'm on a laptop too. :huh:

It really doesn't matter unless there's actually enough assets in the game, modded or not, to fill up those extra gigabytes. It doesn't automatically mean more performance. And if it's effects you're after, vram and brute processing power is more likely to come into play than the amount of RAM

9 hours ago, MadMate said:

This mod is not working on my game, I installed the high.resolution.zip and extracted ot then moved the folder to the gamedata in kerbalspaceprogram but it doesnt work, here a screenshot

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MadM8/screenshot/258218890813107183

That is a known EVE bug.  Go in game,  mod definitely works

19 hours ago, Fobok said:

@MadMate I've had that happen a few times, but it never actually affected me in-game, it was just the menu. 

18 hours ago, Tricky14 said:

Same here. Just go ingame first. Test it a little.

No still same, these pictures has taken at the same time 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MadM8/screenshot/258218890817292374 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MadM8/screenshot/258218890817292529

6 hours ago, Tricky14 said:

Neither of those shots are from within the gameworld itself.

No, first screenshot from game i just launcher a new game and went to track station so it is real word also when I send rocket to space it still looks same, I really dont care about saying bad things about mod Im just saying it is not working and if there is a fix plz tell me .

Neither the menu nor the Tracking Station views are affected by this mod - only the IN FLIGHT graphics are altered.

As regards your in-flight rocket, more info would be needed to identify a fix - we can't just magically pull one out of nothing. The screenshots given don't help as they are both one of the items I first listed. A screenshot from in-launch or in orbit views will be needed at a minimum before anything can be said that might help.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.