[KSP 1.6.1] Stock Visual Enhancements [v1.4.1] [20 March 2019]

Galileo

30 minutes ago, Galileo said:

SVT will work fine. I just haven't updated the version file yet.

@Drew Kerman did a good job of providing an MM cfg and explanation of how to use it. It's the easiest way

Do we still need to download and replace the Kopernicus DLL file as specified in the SVT post?

Just now, Tuko said:

Do we still need to download and replace the Kopernicus DLL file as specified in the SVT post?

No, the latest kopernicus fixed the issue. Just install kopernicus 1.3.0-2 and you will be good to go

1 minute ago, Galileo said:

No, the latest kopernicus fixed the issue. Just install kopernicus 1.3.0-2 and you will be good to go

Cool, thanks...everything looks really good so far too.

1 hour ago, KerbMav said:

I used Sigma Dimensions to enlarge Kerbin by x2 and Jool by x5 - worked fine for Kerbin, but Jool has problems with its complexion.

That's not a sigma issue, it's an SVE issue. I haven't had a chance to fix it this week. 

On 13.05.2017 at 10:52 AM, MooCube said:

Hi everyone

I love this mod and the extra immersion it brings. I seem to have one problem though: The sun.

As you can see in the screenshot, the sun is white with ugly lines coming out of it, and nothing like the sun I'm seeing in other people's beautiful screenshots. I've installed all the mods in the OP, in the order that they were listed.

Any ideas?

1mxOjPK.jpg

My output.log:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ued1frtfzxyn6do/output_log.txt?dl=0

Thanks!

Hi guys

I got same issue with Sun flares. I did copy scatterer's original files to sve_scatterer but nothing change. I tried to adding Galileos Solar flames, The sun still looks same. I just changed that true/false thing for Jool. everythings fine except sun flare. thanks for any help

output log here:https://www.dropbox.com/s/f6tyuclqgooacs9/output_log.txt?dl=0

49 minutes ago, Ozz Kerman said:

Hi guys

I got same issue with Sun flares. I did copy scatterer's original files to sve_scatterer but nothing change. I tried to adding Galileos Solar flames, The sun still looks same. I just changed that true/false thing for Jool. everythings fine except sun flare. thanks for any help

output log here:https://www.dropbox.com/s/f6tyuclqgooacs9/output_log.txt?dl=0

If nothing is changing, then you have definitely not replaced the SVE sunflare. 

Hei. Iv just installed this mod in 1.3 and i get massive amounts of terrain glitches :S. Everything from rectangles of ground at 2-3 heights above the ground, and rectangles of missing ground at ground lvl :S. switching from flight to map to flight does not fix the problems. Iv got a lot of mods installed but visually its just EVE 1.2.2.1, SVE 1.2.3 with high textures, Koperincus 1.3.0.2, scatterer v 0.0300, Planetshine 0.2.5.2. Am I missing something in my install? config or anything? Am also getting the bug where water is flooding the ksp center, but I know that one is normal :-).

Love the look of SVE, but with these graphics bugs I cant use planes ^^ Dont know where ground is to land :-P

On 7/7/2016 at 7:50 AM, Galileo said:

I WILL NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE ME WITH AT LEAST YOUR OUTPUT.LOG AND SCREENSHOTS IF NECESSARY.  IF ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS "THIS ISN'T WORKING" YOU WILL BE IGNORED.

@EspenB89 please provide the required trouleshooting items:

• Output log
  • screenshot of your GameData folder
Edited by Galileo

10 minutes ago, Galileo said:

@EspenB89 please provide the required trouleshooting items:

• Output log
  • screenshot of your GameData folder

Here they are :-)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1cBa_yGaWOiNDQyeWRHQTlHSWc?usp=sharing

And tnx for the quick reply :-)

Also cant wait for the SVT for 1.3 :-D. Miss it :-) But ofc take the time you need :-)

Edited by EspenB89

3 minutes ago, EspenB89 said:

Here they are :-)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1cBa_yGaWOiNDQyeWRHQTlHSWc?usp=sharing

And tnx for the quick reply :-)

Also cant wait for the SVT for 1.3 :-D. Miss it :-) But ofc take the time you need :-)

SVT works perfectly with 1.3 btw. I just havent updated the version file or thread

Just now, EspenB89 said:

I looked at your output log and you are on 1.3, which is good, but you have Module Manager 2.7.6 in your gamedata, which is for 1.2.2, which is bad. Remove it, and see if the issues go away.

Also, delete the MM cache before you start the game again.

24 minutes ago, Galileo said:

I looked at your output log and you are on 1.3, which is good, but you have Module Manager 2.7.6 in your gamedata, which is for 1.2.2, which is bad. Remove it, and see if the issues go away.

Also, delete the MM cache before you start the game again.

With SVT and only the newest MM and cleared MM cache it works perfectly. Have unistalled SVT and reset MM cache again to test whether it was MM or SVT that fixed it :-P

Edit:

Seems the double MM was the culprit :P:P. Tnx for the help :D Keep up the fantastic work :) Now to reinstall SVT :D

Edited by EspenB89

Seems it wasent as fixed as i thought :S. While flying again now. the problem presentet itself again :-S have uploaded a screenshot to the same google drive folder which shows the problem :S. The gamedata folder is the same except for SVT being installed.

Here is the folder link again: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1cBa_yGaWOiNDQyeWRHQTlHSWc?usp=sharing

1 minute ago, EspenB89 said:

Seems it wasent as fixed as i thought :S. While flying again now. the problem presentet itself again :-S have uploaded a screenshot to the same google drive folder which shows the problem :S. The gamedata folder is the same except for SVT being installed.

Here is the folder link again: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1cBa_yGaWOiNDQyeWRHQTlHSWc?usp=sharing

that is a known bug with scatterer in 1.3.

Scatterer is not updated for 1.3 and causes floating terrain tiles. Disable the ocean shaders

On 12.06.2017 at 6:25 AM, Galileo said:

If nothing is changing, then you have definitely not replaced the SVE sunflare. 

yes i did. anyway re-installed all mods, overwriten original scatterer sun flares textures (not the sun.cfg this time). It looks like this from afar

n3z2vuv.jpg

But the close look is still the same

AaVdreJ.jpg

is it normal?

Not entirely related to SVE, but I wonder if KSP is much more optimized in 1.3. With all the recommended modules for SVE and an arsenal of mods including scatterer (sans water), my physics are green all the time even with 350 parts. I actually hear my GPU and CPU fans revving up now, meaning it takes better advantage of hardware I would guess. Earlier my PC was almost idle with yellow physics, a situation that was somewhat ret***ed.

Edited by SkyKaptn

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.