[KSP 1.6.1] Stock Visual Enhancements [v1.4.1] [20 March 2019]

Galileo

I wonder if someone will revive this in the future? Patch it up and make it fully work for modern versions like AVP - Beyond did . This is a great visual pack and it doesn't deserve a death stuck on 1.6 with only broken workarounds to save it.

With KSP 1 now dead and only getting occasional bug fixes when something goes REALLY wrong, Its not that far fetched to assume eventually someone will pick up where this left off.

2 hours ago, bQuest said:

I wonder if someone will revive this in the future? Patch it up and make it fully work for modern versions like AVP - Beyond did . This is a great visual pack and it doesn't deserve a death stuck on 1.6 with only broken workarounds to save it.

With KSP 1 now dead and only getting occasional bug fixes when something goes REALLY wrong, Its not that far fetched to assume eventually someone will pick up where this left off.

Aside from being incompatitble with 0.08+ versions of scatterer, I think SVE still works fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Only thing I've noticed with SVE is that when in orbit of any planetary body the lighting will completely go out or black against my ship when entering or just exiting the horizon where the sun would disappear, it lasts for about 10-20 seconds then all the lighting is applied again to the craft once the sun disappears beyond the horizon of a body or reappears at the horizon of the opposite side. 

Edited by italon

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.