[KSP 1.6.1] Stock Visual Enhancements [v1.4.1] [20 March 2019]

Galileo

Having trouble with Duna not showing the atmosphere (but still showing night/day shading from EVE).

I had freshly installed all my mods (deleted everything in GameData except the Squad folder) and reinstalled them as a few were updated for 1.4.3, and the ModuleManager was updated to 3.0.7. Noticed UI flickering on Duna and Moho when in the tracking center and that Duna wouldn't render the atmosphere. Freshly installed all mods again this time with MM3.0.6 (the original I had) and still noticed the same problem but no UI flickering.

Attached is a link to my KSP logs and the screenshot of my GameData https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FwTiTkUIcJCHJWc26gA1iIv9TEt0_XsT

2 hours ago, krimsalt said:

Having trouble with Duna not showing the atmosphere (but still showing night/day shading from EVE).

I had freshly installed all my mods (deleted everything in GameData except the Squad folder) and reinstalled them as a few were updated for 1.4.3, and the ModuleManager was updated to 3.0.7. Noticed UI flickering on Duna and Moho when in the tracking center and that Duna wouldn't render the atmosphere. Freshly installed all mods again this time with MM3.0.6 (the original I had) and still noticed the same problem but no UI flickering.

Attached is a link to my KSP logs and the screenshot of my GameData https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FwTiTkUIcJCHJWc26gA1iIv9TEt0_XsT

Scatterer does not work in the tracking station.

also EVE only does clouds, not the terminator colors. That’s Scatterer.

1 hour ago, Galileo said:

Scatterer does not work in the tracking station.

it used to not work in the tracking station. Blackrack fixed that like a year ago or so. Or are you saying the latest v1.4.x release broke it again? I haven't upgraded yet from KSP 1.3.1

2 hours ago, Drew Kerman said:

it used to not work in the tracking station. Blackrack fixed that like a year ago or so. Or are you saying the latest v1.4.x release broke it again? I haven't upgraded yet from KSP 1.3.1

yes, its been broken in the tracking station for all 1.4.x versions

Hi Galileo, thanks for your awesome work in this mod - definitely one of my must haves.

Are you able to please tell me if there’s a way to keep the really orangey sunrises and sunsets that happen with only Scatterer installed, but still keep your clouds and all the other bits from SVE. I’m assuming it’d be in the SVE_Scatterer folder? Is there a line in some config I could change?

Thanks in advance

13 minutes ago, Goody1981 said:

Hi Galileo, thanks for your awesome work in this mod - definitely one of my must haves.

Are you able to please tell me if there’s a way to keep the really orangey sunrises and sunsets that happen with only Scatterer installed, but still keep your clouds and all the other bits from SVE. I’m assuming it’d be in the SVE_Scatterer folder? Is there a line in some config I could change?

Thanks in advance

Delete the Kerbin folder from the SVE_scatterer/planets folder and reinstall scatterer.

52 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Delete the Kerbin folder from the SVE_scatterer/planets folder and reinstall scatterer.

Thank you :)

edit: Sorry but that made the atmosphere and ocean completely white

Edited by Goody1981

Quick question: I am noticing that the atmosphere effects tend to stay in one place on the camera screen instead of shifting dynamically.

Is there a work-around for this?

(I can't figure out how to post a photo)

25 minutes ago, TreyR9 said:

One method, although I've heard it was broken, is to upload the image to Imgur, or an equivalent, and post the link using the Insert Other Media button in the lower right of the msg edit window.

Edited by Brigadier

4 hours ago, TreyR9 said:

Quick question: I am noticing that the atmosphere effects tend to stay in one place on the camera screen instead of shifting dynamically.

Is there a work-around for this?

I have no idea what you are talking about. 

2 minutes ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Excuse me, but can you make a version WITHOUT Jool rings? Because in my solar system planets with rings are: Gaia, Neibos, Dreidos, Olu’um, Vulcan, Sarnus, Sarvin, and Urlum. Too many.

Probably easy to delete the rings by hand:

StockVisualEnhancements/SVE_Configs/SVE_KopernicusSettings.cfg

Delete "Rings:NEEDS[!SVT]" entry from lines 56-70 or thereabouts. That keeps all the other settings & rings.

28 minutes ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Excuse me, but can you make a version WITHOUT Jool rings? Because in my solar system planets with rings are: Gaia, Neibos, Dreidos, Olu’um, Vulcan, Sarnus, Sarvin, and Urlum. Too many.

tip for future questions: use the search

On 5/24/2018 at 2:15 AM, Hyperion101 said:

This is not supposed to work with 1.4.3, right? Nor any of the required or optional mods

I'm running SVE and all the dependencies (also the optional ones) on 1.4.3 and its working fine. Some of the dependencies actually are build for 1.4.3, some may not, like SVE itself but if you can grab a build for 1.4.x, the mod will usually causes no problems.

CTOgHLM.jpg <-- Screenshot of my problem.

The atmosphere around Kerbin seems to not exist. This is the second time I do a clean install and have this happen D:

and here's a list of my mods DEid3UT.jpg

Do any of you have an idea of what's wrong here?

Edited by Deadvard

2 hours ago, Deadvard said:

CTOgHLM.jpg <-- Screenshot of my problem.

The atmosphere around Kerbin seems to not exist. This is the second time I do a clean install and have this happen D:

and here's a list of my mods DEid3UT.jpg

Do any of you have an idea of what's wrong here?

Read up in the thread a little bit. 

The mod and Texture files have the Same name:

SCE.v1.3.0.4 > GameData > StockVisualEnhancements
&
SVE_MedResTextures > GameData > StockVisualEnhancements

Of course, I can't put them both in my GameData cause they have the same name, do I rename one of them or do I not have the right file?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.