Jump to content

[KSP 1.6.1] Stock Visual Enhancements [v1.4.1] [20 March 2019]


Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Galileo said:

My graphics card took a dump on me tonight :/ I'm not sure how long I'll be off line as I'll have to save up a little dough to get a new one. (I'll also need to convince the old lady). This is pretty poor timing as I am in the middle of purchasing a new home and finding new furniture. I just started getting back into modding ksp too. Well, hope to be back full strength sooner than later. I'll still be on the forums like always, but modding will have to be put on hold. Such is life.

Sorry about it. But don't worry, we'll wait. Real life is infinitely more important than video games, so everybody will understand.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Galileo we talk about issue with Galactic Neighborhood and i found conflict or whatever issue can be called,when i asked about my problem on Kopernicus thread(about dark side kerbin becomes sun side) with SVE.is there way to make them play nicely??. I fix this myself i just changed scatterer folder/planetlist.cfg to he looks like this

scattererCelestialBodies
	{
		Item
		{
			celestialBodyName = Kerbin
			transformName = Kerbin
			loadDistance = 100000000
			unloadDistance = 200000000
			hasOcean = True
			usesCloudIntegration = True
			mainSunCelestialBody = StockSun
			eclipseCasters

Now Kerbals are allowed to music again:D

Edited by Syczek
Found solution
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Galileo said:

My graphics card took a dump on me tonight :/ I'm not sure how long I'll be off line as I'll have to save up a little dough to get a new one. (I'll also need to convince the old lady). This is pretty poor timing as I am in the middle of purchasing a new home and finding new furniture. I just started getting back into modding ksp too. Well, hope to be back full strength sooner than later. I'll still be on the forums like always, but modding will have to be put on hold. Such is life.

Galileo,if you are interested I can send you a replacement video card. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am currently using this to make the valleys of Minmus misty.

OBJECT
	{
		name = Minmus-Dust
		body = Minmus
		altitude = 500
		speed = 10,50,5
		detailSpeed = 10,50,10
		killBodyRotation = true
		settings
		{
			_Color = 114,146,134,260
			_DistFadeVert = 4E-05
			_MainTex
			{
				value = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/detail1
			}
			_UVNoiseTex
			{
			}
			_DetailTex
			{
			}
		}
		layerVolume
		{
			size = 3100,3
			rotationSpeed = 0.005
			maxTranslation = 100,200,100
			area = 18200,3.7
			particleMaterial
			{
				_Tex = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/particle/rgb
				_LightScatter = 0.55
				_MinLight = 0.7
				_Opacity = 1.25
				_MinScatter = 1.5
			}
		}
	}
	OBJECT
	{
		name = Minmus_geyser1
		body = Minmus
		speed = 0,0,0
		detailSpeed = 0,2000,0
		altitude = 900
		settings
		{
			_Color = 20,100,200,300
			_DetailTex = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/geyserdetail
			_DetailDist = 1
			_DistFadeVert = 1E-07
			_DetailScale = 50
			_MainTex
			{
				value = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/cloud_geyser
			}
		}
		layerVolume
		{
			rotationSpeed = 0.03
			area = 26000,2
			maxTranslation = 0,50,0
			noiseScale = 1,1,10
			size = 6000,3
			particleMaterial
			{
				_Tex = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/particle/rgb3
				_BumpMap = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/particle/particle_NRM
				_MinScatter = 1
				_Opacity = 1.09
			}
		}
	}
	OBJECT
	{
		name = Minmus_geyser2
		body = Minmus
		speed = 0,0,0
		altitude = 750
		detailSpeed = 0,2000,0
		settings
		{
			_Color = 20,100,200,300
			_DetailDist = 1
			_DistFadeVert = 1E-07
			_DetailScale = 50
			_MainTex
			{
				value = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/cloud_geyser
			}
			_UVNoiseTex
			{
			}
			_DetailTex
			{
				value = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/geyserdetail
			}
		}
		layerVolume
		{
			rotationSpeed = 0.03
			size = 6000,3
			area = 26000,2
			maxTranslation = 0,50,0
			noiseScale = 1,1,10
			particleMaterial
			{
				_Tex = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/particle/rgb3
				_BumpMap = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/particle/particle_NRM
				_MinScatter = 1
				_Opacity = 1.09
			}
		}
	}

How could I lessen the checkerboard effect from above, making it more flattened out?

vU8bAtn.jpg

From the surface it looks ok, but I would like the visibility range quite a bit shorter.

OrJ8KZ6.jpg

Video, just because I can!

Spoiler

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! I had some problems with the sve folder a long time ago and even after fixing it my potato PC couldn't handle the low resolution. Now I got a laptop and OH BOY ISN'T IT GORGEOUS!!!! I even got scatterer and stuff. Charlie, you are a genius. Keep up the great work!!:confused:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just updated all my mods to 1.3.  Holy cow you have been busy.  My jaw dropped when I saw the new Jool system with the lighting effects on the rings, storms on Jool, and the new textures on Laythe (ok thats SVT... but they pretty much go hand in hand).  This is the best beautification mod! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6.8.2017 at 7:07 AM, Galileo said:

My graphics card took a dump on me tonight :/ I'm not sure how long I'll be off line as I'll have to save up a little dough to get a new one. (I'll also need to convince the old lady). This is pretty poor timing as I am in the middle of purchasing a new home and finding new furniture. I just started getting back into modding ksp too. Well, hope to be back full strength sooner than later. I'll still be on the forums like always, but modding will have to be put on hold. Such is life.

Man, that's the krakken reciting Murphy's Law. It's a pity, especially as you did so much great work here for a bunch of people. Honestly, if your work was not published generously for free, I'd buy it from the spot! Oh, wait there was that button in the first post ... :wink::D 

Cheers

SchrottBot

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, let me voice an unpopular opinion.

I miss the SVE of 1.1.3, back when it was... plainer.

7C842950D603A569E29D13145A999922B627105E

8BF72309F5079963C216BA8FB251D396DE6F6951

52EA5C2345895C7C22A42FC056E755D5A0558A79

Might try hacking together some improvised configs later this evening; wondering what would happen if I just tried strapping the old configs and textures onto new EVE and Scatterrer...

Edited by DDE
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DDE said:

Might try hacking together some improvised configs later this evening; wondering what would happen if I just tried strapping the old configs and textures onto new EVE and Scatterrer...

Bad things, at least for scatterer. You have to bring them inline with changed syntax :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DDE said:

Hey guys, let me voice an unpopular opinion.

I miss the SVE of 1.1.3, back when it was... plainer.

7C842950D603A569E29D13145A999922B627105E

8BF72309F5079963C216BA8FB251D396DE6F6951

52EA5C2345895C7C22A42FC056E755D5A0558A79

Might try hacking together some improvised configs later this evening; wondering what would happen if I just tried strapping the old configs and textures onto new EVE and Scatterrer...

That's not unpopular, I even miss it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Theysen said:

Bad things, at least for scatterer. You have to bring them inline with changed syntax :)

I dug up 1.0.83, which was bundled with Scatterrer and EVE. They apparently failed to work with 1.3... so I proceeded to replace all the scripts with current ones.

Necromancy, not even once, kids.

qTN7rxq.jpg

@Galileo, do understand my gripe. Neither current SVE nor AVB fit too well into the OPM-DMagic "canon". SVE's Laythe is transformed into a cold alien world, all too much like Tekto (to the point where, until seeing the patch in Pood's thread, I considered "fixing" Tekto by reassigning Laythe's configs). Whereas AVB's Laythe has those extremely apparent biolumescent clouds, even though the discovery of life on Slate, in one particular biome, using one particular science tool, is played up as a big thing.

That, and it seems appropriate for a more hydrated version of Mars to have more ice clouds, and for Eve's atmosphere to be undifferentiated.

Edited by DDE
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6.8.2017 at 6:57 PM, KerbMav said:

I am currently using this to make the valleys of Minmus misty.

OBJECT
	{
		name = Minmus-Dust
		body = Minmus
		altitude = 500
		speed = 10,50,5
		detailSpeed = 10,50,10
		killBodyRotation = true
		settings
		{
			_Color = 114,146,134,260
			_DistFadeVert = 4E-05
			_MainTex
			{
				value = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/detail1
			}
			_UVNoiseTex
			{
			}
			_DetailTex
			{
			}
		}
		layerVolume
		{
			size = 3100,3
			rotationSpeed = 0.005
			maxTranslation = 100,200,100
			area = 18200,3.7
			particleMaterial
			{
				_Tex = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/particle/rgb
				_LightScatter = 0.55
				_MinLight = 0.7
				_Opacity = 1.25
				_MinScatter = 1.5
			}
		}
	}
	OBJECT
	{
		name = Minmus_geyser1
		body = Minmus
		speed = 0,0,0
		detailSpeed = 0,2000,0
		altitude = 900
		settings
		{
			_Color = 20,100,200,300
			_DetailTex = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/geyserdetail
			_DetailDist = 1
			_DistFadeVert = 1E-07
			_DetailScale = 50
			_MainTex
			{
				value = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/cloud_geyser
			}
		}
		layerVolume
		{
			rotationSpeed = 0.03
			area = 26000,2
			maxTranslation = 0,50,0
			noiseScale = 1,1,10
			size = 6000,3
			particleMaterial
			{
				_Tex = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/particle/rgb3
				_BumpMap = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/particle/particle_NRM
				_MinScatter = 1
				_Opacity = 1.09
			}
		}
	}
	OBJECT
	{
		name = Minmus_geyser2
		body = Minmus
		speed = 0,0,0
		altitude = 750
		detailSpeed = 0,2000,0
		settings
		{
			_Color = 20,100,200,300
			_DetailDist = 1
			_DistFadeVert = 1E-07
			_DetailScale = 50
			_MainTex
			{
				value = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/cloud_geyser
			}
			_UVNoiseTex
			{
			}
			_DetailTex
			{
				value = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/geyserdetail
			}
		}
		layerVolume
		{
			rotationSpeed = 0.03
			size = 6000,3
			area = 26000,2
			maxTranslation = 0,50,0
			noiseScale = 1,1,10
			particleMaterial
			{
				_Tex = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/particle/rgb3
				_BumpMap = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/particle/particle_NRM
				_MinScatter = 1
				_Opacity = 1.09
			}
		}
	}

How could I lessen the checkerboard effect from above, making it more flattened out?

vU8bAtn.jpg

From the surface it looks ok, but I would like the visibility range quite a bit shorter.

OrJ8KZ6.jpg

Video, just because I can!

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

@KerbMav just stumbled across your post when reading further up. Looks really awesome, though i have no clue where the texture are from (zzzMaruko ...) Are you willing to share this work?

Cheers

SchrottBot

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Galileo, let's approach this from another direction. This is AVP's configuration for Laythe.

Spoiler
	OBJECT
	{
		name = Laythe-CloudsHigh
		body = Laythe
		altitude = 6250
		speed = 0,50,0
		settings
		{
			_DetailScale = 4
			_DistFadeVert = 3.99999E-05
			_UVNoiseAnimation = 0.01,0.01
			_UVNoiseStrength = 0.0015000001
			_DetailDist = 1.5E-07
			_Color = 1530,3060,5738,160
			_MainTex
			{
				value = AstronomersVisualPack/EVE/Textures/duna1
			}
			_DetailTex
			{
				value = AstronomersVisualPack/EVE/Textures/detail2
			}
		}
		layer2D
		{
			macroCloudMaterial
			{
				_FalloffScale = 10
				_RimDist = 0.001
				_FalloffPow = 0.7
				_InvFade = 0.02
				_MinLight = 0.1
			}
			shadowMaterial
			{
				_ShadowFactor = 0.60
			}
		}
		layerVolume
		{
			area = 18000,4
			maxTranslation = 100,750,100
			size = 2000,2.8
			noiseScale = 1.2,1.2,90
			followDetail = True
			particleMaterial
			{
				_Tex = AstronomersVisualPack/EVE/Textures/Particle/rgb
				_BumpMap = AstronomersVisualPack/EVE/Textures/particle/particle_NRM
				_LightScatter = 0.55
				_MinLight = 0.0
				_InvFade = 0.008
				Opacity = 0.25
			}
		}
	}

 

Do I understand correctly that the glow of the cloud formations on the dark side of the moon is driven by _MinLight = 0.1 and that setting it to 0.0 should kill it?

Yes, it is. I'm a few edits away from victory.

Edited by DDE
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SchrottBot said:

@KerbMav just stumbled across your post when reading further up. Looks really awesome, though i have no clue where the texture are from (zzzMaruko ...) Are you willing to share this work?

Cheers

SchrottBot

I copied them from some visual mod but cannot remember which.

Just wanted to make sure I still have them available should I switch something else.

So no, I cannot share them as they are not mine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KerbMav said:

I copied them from some visual mod but cannot remember which.

I suspect it's AVP, since it has Minmus mists, "sandstorms" and geysers. I've managed to transplant the former two in my ongoing efforts at playing Frankenstein.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, KerbMav said:

I copied them from some visual mod but cannot remember which.

Just wanted to make sure I still have them available should I switch something else.

So no, I cannot share them as they are not mine.

I suspected this might be the case. Anyway thanks for your answer. :blush::)

 

Cheers

SchrottBot

Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, I think it's time I stopped running around flailing. I've almost done everything I wanted, and I currently have two problems.

First is getting the clouds on Duna to work. I've got SVE's dust storms intact:

Spoiler
	OBJECT
	{
		name = Duna-DustStorms
		body = Duna
		speed = 0,75,0
		altitude = 2001
		detailSpeed = 0,300,0
		killBodyRotation = True
		settings
		{
			_MainTex = StockVisualEnhancements/Textures/duststorms
			_DetailTex = StockVisualEnhancements/Textures/detail1
			_DetailScale = 2
			_DistFadeVert = 4E-05
			_Color = 85,37,17,255
		}
		layerVolume
		{
			visibleRange = 10000
			rotationSpeed = 0.0025000001
			maxTranslation = 100,200,100
			area = 2000,2
			followDetail = True
			size = 4000,2
			particleMaterial
			{
				_Tex = StockVisualEnhancements/Textures/particle/rgb
				_BumpMap = StockVisualEnhancements/Textures/particle/particle_NRM
				_LightScatter = 0.55
				_MinLight = 0.0
				_Opacity = 1.25
				_MinScatter = 1.5
			}
		}
	}

 

And then I have the AVB clouds config, with all dependencies still in place, slide in on top of that:

Spoiler
	OBJECT
	{
		name = Duna-MainClouds
		body = Duna
		speed = 0,35,0
		detailSpeed = 0,0,0
		altitude = 6000
		settings
		{
			_Color = 255,180,180,255
			_DetailScale = 8
			_UVNoiseTex = AstronomersVisualPack/EVE/Textures/uvnoise1
			_UVNoiseAnimation = 0.01,0.01
			_UVNoiseStrength = 0.0015000001
			_DistFadeVert = 4E-05
			_DetailDist = 1E-07
			_MainTex
			{
				value = AstronomersVisualPack/EVE/Textures/duna1
			}
			_DetailTex
			{
				value = AstronomersVisualPack/EVE/Textures/detail1
			}
		}
		layer2D
		{
			macroCloudMaterial
			{
				_FalloffScale = 2
				_RimDist = 0.001
				_InvFade = 0.02
			}
		}
		layerVolume
		{
			maxTranslation = 100,2000,100
			size = 3000,3
			area = 18000,4
			noiseScale = 1.2,1.2,90
			followDetail = True
			particleMaterial
			{
				_Tex = AstronomersVisualPack/EVE/Textures/particle/rgb
				_BumpMap = AstronomersVisualPack/EVE/Textures/particle/particle_NRM
				_LightScatter = 0.55
				_MinLight = 0.0
				_InvFade = 0.008
				_Opacity = 255
				_MinScatter = 250
			}
		}
	}

 

Unfortunately, the clouds still seem really dim (dare I say, Mars-like) compared to their original form in AVP, and I barely coaxed them into existence by dumping both configs into one file. How does EVE play with two different configs? And given how you mentioned making dust storms invisible from orbit, I'm pretty sure I'm barking up the right tree, @Galileo.

My second question concerns a subject on all of our minds': eclipses. :cool: Thanks, 'Muricaland.

I thought it were my shenanigans with Laythe, but turned out there are no shadows on SVE's Kerbin either. Does this mod not support cloud eclipses? I distinctly remember a 1.1.3 eclipse on Duna being pretty thorough. No, I just deleted the redundant of two identical configs:

Spoiler
EVE_SHADOWS
{
	OBJECT
	{
		body = Kerbin
		caster = Mun
	}
	OBJECT
	{
		body = Mun
		caster = Kerbin
	}
	OBJECT
	{
		body = Eve
		caster = Gilly
	}
	OBJECT
	{
		body = Gilly
		caster = Eve
	}
	OBJECT
	{
		body = Duna
		caster = Ike
	}
	OBJECT
	{
		body = Ike
		caster = Duna
	}
	OBJECT
	{
		body = Jool
		caster = Laythe
		caster = Bop
		caster = Tylo
		caster = Vall
	}
	OBJECT
	{
		body = Pol
		caster = Jool
	}
	OBJECT
	{
		body = Bop
		caster = Jool
	}
	OBJECT
	{
		body = Tylo
		caster = Jool
		caster = Laythe
		caster = Vall
	}
	OBJECT
	{
		body = Laythe
		caster = Jool
		caster = Tylo
		caster = Vall
	}
	OBJECT
	{
		body = Vall
		caster = Jool
		caster = Laythe
		caster = Tylo
	}
}

 

At this point I'm half-ready to give up and just install a lightly pruned Astronomer's. Half-ready.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2017 at 0:57 PM, KerbMav said:

I am currently using this to make the valleys of Minmus misty.

OBJECT
	{
		name = Minmus-Dust
		body = Minmus
		altitude = 500
		speed = 10,50,5
		detailSpeed = 10,50,10
		killBodyRotation = true
		settings
		{
			_Color = 114,146,134,260
			_DistFadeVert = 4E-05
			_MainTex
			{
				value = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/detail1
			}
			_UVNoiseTex
			{
			}
			_DetailTex
			{
			}
		}
		layerVolume
		{
			size = 3100,3
			rotationSpeed = 0.005
			maxTranslation = 100,200,100
			area = 18200,3.7
			particleMaterial
			{
				_Tex = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/particle/rgb
				_LightScatter = 0.55
				_MinLight = 0.7
				_Opacity = 1.25
				_MinScatter = 1.5
			}
		}
	}
	OBJECT
	{
		name = Minmus_geyser1
		body = Minmus
		speed = 0,0,0
		detailSpeed = 0,2000,0
		altitude = 900
		settings
		{
			_Color = 20,100,200,300
			_DetailTex = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/geyserdetail
			_DetailDist = 1
			_DistFadeVert = 1E-07
			_DetailScale = 50
			_MainTex
			{
				value = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/cloud_geyser
			}
		}
		layerVolume
		{
			rotationSpeed = 0.03
			area = 26000,2
			maxTranslation = 0,50,0
			noiseScale = 1,1,10
			size = 6000,3
			particleMaterial
			{
				_Tex = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/particle/rgb3
				_BumpMap = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/particle/particle_NRM
				_MinScatter = 1
				_Opacity = 1.09
			}
		}
	}
	OBJECT
	{
		name = Minmus_geyser2
		body = Minmus
		speed = 0,0,0
		altitude = 750
		detailSpeed = 0,2000,0
		settings
		{
			_Color = 20,100,200,300
			_DetailDist = 1
			_DistFadeVert = 1E-07
			_DetailScale = 50
			_MainTex
			{
				value = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/cloud_geyser
			}
			_UVNoiseTex
			{
			}
			_DetailTex
			{
				value = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/geyserdetail
			}
		}
		layerVolume
		{
			rotationSpeed = 0.03
			size = 6000,3
			area = 26000,2
			maxTranslation = 0,50,0
			noiseScale = 1,1,10
			particleMaterial
			{
				_Tex = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/particle/rgb3
				_BumpMap = zzzMaruko/planets/Minmus/Textures/particle/particle_NRM
				_MinScatter = 1
				_Opacity = 1.09
			}
		}
	}

How could I lessen the checkerboard effect from above, making it more flattened out?

vU8bAtn.jpg

From the surface it looks ok, but I would like the visibility range quite a bit shorter.

[clipped]

Video, just because I can!

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

IIRC, you can avoid patterns like that by placing the clouds in intersecting spirals with small random variations in the position of each cloud. I really regret I can't find the blog post talking about this... it was about placing bundles of reeds/grass such that you never get the visual effect of "rows", pretty much the same issue, if you feel like trying to google it yourself.

No idea how you'd accomplish putting your clouds in intersecting spirals with small random variations in the position of each cloud using that config file, though :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Today I installed some visual enhancement mods to upgrade the visuals of my KSP install. I installed the following mods:

- Stock Visual Enhancements
- Stock Visual Terrain
- Astronomer's Visual Pack
- EVE
- KSPRC
- Kopernicus

Now, is there any benefit of installing both SVE and AVP? Or is it recommended to just use one of the two?

I've also run into two issues:
- Is it normal that I can see the curvature of a planet through the clouds while in orbit? I guess the cloud layer is placed on top of the atmosphere?
- Looking through a window from inside results in seeing a grey box (video). Any info on that issue?

Note: this post was also posted in the AVP's thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, simtom said:

Today I installed some visual enhancement mods to upgrade the visuals of my KSP install. I installed the following mods:

- Stock Visual Enhancements
- Stock Visual Terrain
- Astronomer's Visual Pack
- EVE
- KSPRC
- Kopernicus

Now, is there any benefit of installing both SVE and AVP? Or is it recommended to just use one of the two?

I've also run into two issues:
- Is it normal that I can see the curvature of a planet through the clouds while in orbit? I guess the cloud layer is placed on top of the atmosphere?
- Looking through a window from inside results in seeing a grey box (video). Any info on that issue?

Note: this post was also posted in the AVP's thread.

(Going to post what I did in the AVP thread here, just to ease things a bit.)

It is not recommended to use SVE alongside AVP or KSPRC alongside SVT (you going for a visual maximum here? lol). As far as I know, nothing EVE-wise conflicts (I'm guessing SVE's scatterer configs overwrite the default ones, and the clouds do not conflict due to how EVE works), KSPRC and SVT both attempt to retexture all stock bodies so I don't know what could happen there.

You use a combination of cloud pack and ground textures. Not more than one of each.

AVP and KSPRC
SVE and KSPRC
AVP and SVT
SVE and SVT

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Trekkie148 said:

When I install the mod with The other addons correctly the textures seme to be bright yellow... IDK what the glitch is,

I have no idea what you are talking about. Screenshots, Logs? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...