Colonel Cbplayer's stock fighter jets pack

http://imgur.com/a/5Ha1H

http://imgur.com/a/5Ha1H

Imgur albums are broken on this forum, sorry!

KZlSLbY.jpg

Aircraft

click on the spoilers

Spoiler

wLY4bjJ.png

F22A-Raptor

The United States next generation Stealth fighter. Due to some legal issues surrounding the KSC, this F-22A does not have its radar absorbing coating of paint. However this plane trades stealth capabilities for excellent aerial maneuverability lacking the extra weight needed stealth material. Due to its twin thrust vectoring panther engines, low structural weight, and large control surfaces, this F-22A has unmatched supermaneuverability.

NU0A7D2.png

General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon

A tractable, lightweight fighter with well-balanced maneuverability and stability. It has an exceptionally light weight and aerodynamic blended wing body, and though a single-engine plane, it is equipped with a powerful engine. Thrust vectoring is available but not recommended. Nickname the Viper, as the front profile of this jet resembles a deadly snake.

lcFGr4M.png

Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet

Whether it's air-to-air or air-to-ground, this carrier-based fighter is capable of handling a wide variety of missions. An easy-to-handle aircraft that boasts stable maneuverability at any speed. This is the upgraded verision of the F/A18 C and D hornets.

3oKMbTC.png

Sukhoi Su-37 Terminator

This all-weather multipurpose fighter was developed to increase the aerial combat abilities of the Su-27. It is the first aircraft within the Flanker series to incorporate 2DCD thrust-vectoring nozzles resulting in increased turning performance. The addition of canard wings also provide increased stability. In 1996, the aircraft performed the very first Kulbit maneuver at an air show capturing the attention of people across the world. This aircraft is commonly known as the "Terminator.

3IUeGzv.png

Sukhoi T-50 PAK FA

We got our hands in one of the original T-50 prototypes. This craft advance aerodynamic design and thrust vectoring engines gives this jet unparalleled agility even for its large size. However it is extremely unstable and prone to flipping. Recommended to fly with a stick.

kA3bN9r.png

ADF-01 FALKEN

Not much is known from this aircraft. This plane was reconstructed from wreckage found in a abandon hangar in 2007. No one really knows who made it or where it came from. This unusual plane uses something akin to virtual reality using computer screens link to externals cameras instead of a traditional glass canopy inside the cockpit. Similarly odd is the fact that this plane has no visible intakes, but rather has a "breathing fuselage" design currently undergoing testing. Its abilities as a fighter are remarkable. The unique double chamber jet engine offers twice the thrust of conventional jet engines. The hexagonal jet engines allow it to create aerodynamic forces while also enhancing thrust vectoring capabilities. The plane is call the FALKEN.

ERsQBdu.png

ADFX-02 Morgan

The ADFX-02 Morgan was the KSC  attempt to reverse engineer the FALKEN. It also the largest and heaviest traditional fighter jet ever made. Despite that the Morgan boast impressive speed and agility.   Due to appearance and its high altitude capabilities, the plane is rumor to actually be a space craft. 

UdmEUk2.png

R-101 Delphinus

This odd looking fighter jets come from a private company investigating the use of VR piloting. The advance low drag body and wings combine with its extremely powerful engines makes it the fastest fighter in the industry clocking at mach 3.6. The plane is even capable of making suborbital flight through a popular maneuver call the supersonic jump. The pilot begins by having a running start at mach 2 from sea level. Then the pilot slowly pitches upward to a 90 degree angle. If done efficiently, one could be going upwards at 1km/s. This plane is capable of shooting down satellites.

MvVAj6G.png

ASF-X Shinden II

A forward swept Single engine jet fighter developed by a private Japanese company. It uses the same hexagonal jet engine as the FALKEN. is known to have trouble landing while having its air brakes deploy.

4I768wT.png

XFA-27

The XFA-27 started out as a small project but expanded to develop into a project with an aim to demonstrate the extreme performance of modern aircraft. Information of the origin or manufacture has not been made public.

Edited by Colonel Cbplayer

These are some very good planes you have here. Love how you did the engines on the FALKEN especially. Great presentation too, with the shot of them all in the hangar. These things deserve a lot more reps than they have now.

Edited by JaffaPadawan
Grammar being stupid.

• 1 month later...

Wow well done indeed!!!
I love how you set up that scene in the SPH, its so detailed it even has a boombox to play music from!!!

Just one question...

What mod did you get those boxes from?

In return you can have this...

Spoiler

Just a small edit of your original photo to give the "stunt" truck an exhaust flame http://imgur.com/KZlSLbY.

Hope you like it :D

Edited by BT Industries

22 hours ago, BT Industries said:

Wow well done indeed!!!
I love how you set up that scene in the SPH, its so detailed it even has a boombox to play music from!!!

Just one question...

What mod did you get those boxes from?

In return you can have this...

Hide contents

Just a small edit of your original photo to give the "stunt" truck an exhaust flame http://imgur.com/KZlSLbY.

Hope you like it :D

Very nice edit! I'll use that one instead. Now for the crates I think it came with the same mod as the trucks (SXT stock extensions).

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I could probably re-engineer the FALKEN to have a turbo ramjet/afterburning turbofan engine set instead of double afterburning turbofan sets. If you would like, I can try, then put a link to my version on KerbalX. Will put original time to Island Field at full power with original engine set and the new engine set.

Edited by HeroBrian_333

• 3 years later...
On 11/14/2017 at 2:13 AM, HeroBrian_333 said:

I could probably re-engineer the FALKEN to have a turbo ramjet/afterburning turbofan engine set instead of double afterburning turbofan sets. If you would like, I can try, then put a link to my version on KerbalX. Will put original time to Island Field at full power with original engine set and the new engine set.

why would you want to do that tho?

• 11 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.