new gamemode and muiltplayer for kerbal space program

cnnr20

do you want a new gamemode in ksp?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. should muiltplayer be in all gamemodes?

• yes
    • no
    • HELL YA I WANT A NEW GAMEMODE!!!!
  2. 2. do you want muiltplayer in ksp?

• yes
    • no
    • HELL YA I WANT MUILTPLAYER!!!!!

hello newbes and longtime players of kerbal space program i am cnnr20, a player of ksp.  this topic is about ideas for new gamemodes and muiltplayer for future updates of ksp, this topic is for squad to add a new game mode and a muiltplayer mode for ksp. rules:  no excrements talking, trolling, and swearing, fallow rules for site, have fun!

Hello cnnr20 and welcome!

As Vanamonde indicated above, multi-player has been mentioned in plans for the future.  I have no idea if this is still in the works, though.  Time will tell.

Happy landings!

Without going into the details, multiplayer for KSP would be very complicated. There have been a few mods (DMP) That I tried, but I tried to do a community space station and some jerk shot at it with a battleship...

But mostly it is the persistence and time warp issues. Though a stable multiplayer would be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2016 at 6:37 AM, Starhawk said:

Hello cnnr20 and welcome!

Your profile pic made me chuckle. It's like star... hawk..... yep, that'll do it. Haha

On 7/12/2016 at 2:38 PM, Ultimate Steve said:

...I tried to do a community space station and some jerk shot at it with a battleship...

Oh damn that was you? My bad... :blush:

Nah just kidding that's pretty F'ed up actually. That's why I'm not a big fan of a lot of online games because there's always people like that.