Something's coming...

Candlelight

2 minutes ago, Radon86 said:

Hmmm................................................yup. Didn't think this through, did i? :D

How are you going to model the relativistic effects? If you're not able to do that it's about as interesting as a regular star.

13 minutes ago, cubinator said:

How are you going to model the relativistic effects? If you're not able to do that it's about as interesting as a regular star.

Then it'll be just a regular star i guess...some of this info is simply trivial and optional

Edited by Candlelight

Just now, Radon86 said:

Then it'll be just a regular star i guess...some of this info is simply trivial and optional

You could make it a really big unstable star like Eta Carinae, that would make it interesting and you don't need to get KSP to somehow model even MORE complicated physics.

Just now, cubinator said:

You could make it a really big unstable star like Eta Carinae, that would make it interesting and you don't need to get KSP to somehow model even MORE complicated physics.

More to come friend, more to come, this is just a teaser...

2 minutes ago, cubinator said:

Tell me when to get my warp drives ready! :wink: 

Not only will you get them ready, you will MELT them...:wink::wink::wink:

Not even traveling at twice the speed of light at 100k time warp won't save you...

Edited by Candlelight

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.