PS4 Release is great!

TribeCalledRed

As far as I am concerned the PS4 release is great. The tutorials are good.  The performance is good. I am surprised how well the controls are working on PS4.  I remember purchasing this on steam a few years ago and my PC struggled to simply display the launch pad.  I've been running through the tutorials tonight and have been having a great time getting up to speed.  

It's 11:28pm and I need to sleep.  I have to wake up in 6.5 hours and write code all day.  I can plug in colored plastic pieces into plastic slots and act like I am of the master PC race but I wont.

I think i'ts fantastic that they have ported this to PS4 and I hope other PS4 users will enjoy it as much as I am.

Edited by TribeCalledRed

4 hours ago, CaptainKorhonen said:

How's the control layout? Does the DS4 have enough buttons and axes for all the things? Is it easier or more difficult to use than keyboard+mouse on the PC version?

The controls are a bit convoluted, but you will learn them with time, also there's a help menu available at all times so you can check at your leisure.

Enjoying this sofar eventhough i only launched one rocket up to 30.000 meters by now playing the career mode.

The cursor movement while building is especially taking some time to get used to but nothing that hinders the enjoyment of the game.

Edited by Nailbach

2 hours ago, Stains said:

Has there been a release date for KSP in Australia for ps4 announced ? The US Can't have all the fun .

Really keen to play this finally :)

There will be, just remember that a lot of console games take about two to ten weeks to be released in other countries after the first, and I expect a release very soon.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.