[kOs] Communication network

moritz31

Hey guys, 

i've an very special question, i'm playing with kOs at the moment and found an Mod which allows only communication when it's normally possible.
What i am looking for is something like building an satelite network over kerbin so that i can always stay in connection, is that possible somehow ? 
Or are there other things i can make sattelites more useful ?

Regards
Moritz

1 hour ago, moritz31 said:

Hey guys, 

i've an very special question, i'm playing with kOs at the moment and found an Mod which allows only communication when it's normally possible.
What i am looking for is something like building an satelite network over kerbin so that i can always stay in connection, is that possible somehow ? 
Or are there other things i can make sattelites more useful ?

Regards
Moritz

Look at Remote Tech and the wiki on how to set up a stationary keo sync network

In the early stages, every ship that you send up add a little probe,  one probe core, one battery, one solar panel, a communitron 16 and a parachute.  When you start your de-orbit burn, release the communication probe when your periapsis is just below 70km , arming the parachute at the same time.   Once you get a number of these little probes launching unmanned stuff will be easier until you get your keo-sync satellites in place with communitron 32's. When you have that in place, just switch to each of your mini satellites and watch them fall back. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.