KSP PS4 Button Cheat Sheet

Is there a pdf or word document anywhere that has all the buttons for PS4 control is KSP?  I did a google search and searched the forum with no luck although sometimes I am not good at searching the right things.  Something easy to print out and keep next to you while you are learning how to play would be awesome so that I don't have to constantly go to the controls menu to see what buttons I need to hit to do things.  The game is awesome on PS4 from what I have played so far.  The button controls are very good but I just need more info!!! Thanks a ton and keep up the great work!

Mods: I asked this question also in the Technical Support section for PS4 and XBOX1 so please feel to delete or move on of the entries.  Sorry about that.

Hi Taipan, have you checked out the ? icon in the console versions app launcher?

It will show you controls for your version, and is context sensitive so won't show EVA controls while you're in docking mode for example.

Afaik there's no document outside KSP yet, but keep an eye on the Wiki :)

11 minutes ago, sal_vager said:

Hi Taipan, have you checked out the ? icon in the console versions app launcher?

It will show you controls for your version, and is context sensitive so won't show EVA controls while you're in docking mode for example.

Afaik there's no document outside KSP yet, but keep an eye on the Wiki :)

I think he meant outside of the game. We do know about the help section in game which is awesome, but still I would support a cheat sheet.

Keeping an eye out for the WIKI though.

Yah I know about the ? Icon.  Thanks for the quick response.  As Nailach mentioned, a cheat sheet I could print out and have next to me while I play would be much easier.  I could look at that instead of having to move the cursor to the ? Icon.  I'll took a look at the WIKI but I don't see anything related to PS4 in there.  Thanks!

There is also KSPedia, again within the game, but shows the controls laid out relative to the physical controller.  Each topic shows the control mapping pictorially.

We can look into providing a cheat sheet, but if you have a printer, taking a screenshot of the open KSPedia screens and printing them may be viable in the short term.

Thanks @Squelch  I am at work now so can't take screenshots (I wish I had my PS4 at work although my employer would not be happy).  I'll try to take some tonight and see if I can't put a simple word document together before someone beats me to it.  If someone else beat me to it, I wouldn't be too bummed lol

PDF's setup so far of what @gutterboy44 sent me.  Can anyone do a quick check of this for accuracy?  @squelch Is this ok if it gets posted here?  Should it be put somewhere else?  And how do I even post an attachment...I click insert other media and I click insert existing attachment but I don't know how to put an attachment in there?  Sorry probably another dumb question...

@sal_vager Here is the link.  If anyone, not saying you, could verify the accuracy it would be greatly appreciated.  I dunno how to add it to the Wiki.  Also, I can type up any other screen shots or edit a little if anyone has any requests to make it the easiest viewing.  Thanks

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/321650/KSP Cheat Sheet.pdf

It looks fine to me. Great job @Taipan

The pictorial version can be found in KSPedia which is the book icon with a rocket on the cover. Under controls, you will find a section that shows all of the control mappings. KSPedia is almost full screen and there is a pause button top right that will cease the game while you browse.

57 minutes ago, DD_bwest said:

im not sure if im blind or its not there.. is there a button for IVA?  and one for landing gear?

i looked under the ? in game and couldnt see it listed

I saw a guy streaming who brought up some new center-of-the-screen menu to raise and lower his landing gear.   It was a black half circle with a blue line on it.  

3 minutes ago, klesh said:

I saw a guy streaming who brought up some new center-of-the-screen menu to raise and lower his landing gear.   It was a black half circle with a blue line on it.  

sweet thanx,  i hadnt really thought to look there.  i think those are options to do while time is slowed to allow you to do things in less game time.

Yeah there's a lot in the console on-screen menu, it's pretty cool, lets you use the action groups, sas and rcs.

Also you can push in the left stick for cursor mode and activate IVA from the Kerbal portraits, right stick in should cycle camera and exit IVA.

@TriggerAu Any chance you can get screenshots of the (?) icon button listing.  Its much easier to type that up than looking at the pictures of the controllers you just posted.  I want to make a document that has all of the controls and I can update my previous link when I do that.  Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

@TriggerAu Any chance you can get screenshots of the (?) icon button listing.  Its much easier to type that up than looking at the pictures of the controllers you just posted.  I want to make a document that has all of the controls and I can update my previous link when I do that.  Thanks!

I will ask about it and post it up if I can get a hold of it

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.