Help me decide on some games?

SpaceplaneAddict

OK, so. I've bought parts for my new computer, and the processor happens to be an FX 8350 and the graphics card happens too be an r7 370. This was all by accident. But it doesn't matter, cause I like them. So, AMD is offering free games to people who buy computers with their stuff in it between I don't know and December 2016 I think. 

The same applies if you buy their parts in the time.

Now, there are three games which I can't decide from.

Battlefield Hardline

Battlefield 4

And the new Need for Speed game.

Help decide?

If I had to choose between those three I would most definitely say Battlefield 4, not sure what it's like in other countries but a lot of people still play it here. I know people who went through the regret of buying Hardline and the only racing game I would recommend buying is Burnout Paradise...

33 minutes ago, Slam_Jones said:

Of the ones listed, Battlefield 4 is the best.  As others have said, Hardline is a disappointing re-skin of BF 4.

Need for Speed might be good if you have a racing wheel, but otherwise not worth the time.

From what I have heard the new need for speed games are just hollow shells of their predecessors with EA DLC and microtransactions slapped on to make them even worse. I heard that Project: Cars is an excellent modern racing game through.

2 minutes ago, Kinglet said:

From what I have heard the new need for speed games are just hollow shells of their predecessors with EA DLC and microtransactions slapped on to make them even worse. I heard that Project: Cars is an excellent modern racing game through.

Ugh then the worst I feared is true...  Been a while since I played a Need for Speed game but honestly I'm not surprised they went that route.

The only driving (loose term here) games I've played recently are Dirt 2 (though I want to get Dirt Rally), GTA 5, and the Truck Simulator games.  I've had Project: Cars on my Steam wishlist for a long time, kinda regretting not picking it up during the Sale, but oh well.

Edited by Slam_Jones
Typos

9 hours ago, Kinglet said:

*Sniffles* n-no, not my childhood....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.