kerbal space program pocket edition for mobile

Right now? No, dont think about it either.

In 6 years? Yes, maybe. Smartphones are probably better at handling games in 2022.

By the time people have stepped on Mars? Totally! More people will become more interested in space travel, and people can just grab rocket science out of their pockets, they wish they had that kind of tech in 2016.

But srsly, KSP pocket edition sounds like Sci-Fi to me. Phones arent designed for gaming, and most likely wont be. Probably not even in the future. But we will see.

I doubt that it will be able to be as good and complicated as the original and yet work for more than 5 minutes before our phones explode with the collective power of a thousand suns. I mean, I could heat my home during the whole of winter just by playing the PC version with mods.

Besides that, it is an intriguing idea. Intruiging enough that, even though I'm convinced it will definetely not work as is, I am tempted to brainstorm some ideas in my head on how it could work. I will submit my results as soon as I think of something that works satisfactorily.

I mean, if you want a really high tech flip-phone again with the whole Keypad and everything - sure, but I'm not sure if you would like trying to hit really tiny buttons that may not even register...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.