[1.12] Time Control [2.11]

westamastaflash

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why but my game with numerous mods and this mod, when I click on the stock toolbar, it doesn't show up. Checking the console, I see quite repeating message 'out of bound' errors in red.

Does anyone happen to experience this?

Besides, the only time warp mod after better time warp mod stopped updating.

40 minutes ago, Anbang11 said:

I don't know why but my game with numerous mods and this mod, when I click on the stock toolbar, it doesn't show up. Checking the console, I see quite repeating message 'out of bound' errors in red.

Does anyone happen to experience this?

Besides, the only time warp mod after better time warp mod stopped updating.

Can you please change logging mode to "Trace" in the settings, and post your log file?

Edited by westamastaflash

[LOG 16:08:05.921] Launcher here(in write): False
[EXC 16:08:05.924] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
	System.Collections.Generic.List`1[TimeControl.TCAltitudeLimit].get_Item (Int32 index)
	TimeControl.Settings.configCreateOrUpdateCustomAltitudeLimits (.ConfigNode cn)
	TimeControl.Settings.configCreateOrUpdateRailsData (.ConfigNode cn)
	TimeControl.Settings.buildAndSaveConfig (Boolean fullRebuild)
	TimeControl.Settings.Update ()

This one spams my console. I don't know what 'Trace' option in the settings, so I just posted this.

Do I need any more information to be provided?

@Anbang11 can you please replace the time control DLL in your GameData/TimeControl directory with this one? I made a few changes. Also delete or move the settings.cfg from the GameData\TimeControl\PluginData folder.

Let me know if the exception still is showing up.

Edited by westamastaflash

It worked again. For some reason the S, H, and R buttons are gone....

There are BetterTimeWarpContinued that has a small issue but still working for physics time warp slow motion, higher physics time warp rates, and higher rail time warp rates too.

Let's see if this mod changed so I can decide which time warp mod I'll use.

Edited by Anbang11

On 1/19/2017 at 9:59 AM, Anbang11 said:

It worked again. For some reason the S, H, and R buttons are gone...

There are BetterTimeWarpContinued ...

The SHR buttons only show up in flight mode, not in the space center.

If you have this other mod installed along with Time Control I can't guarantee anything will work properly, since they both access the same pieces of the Unity engine.

I'm working on a new UI based on @DMagic's Unity UI tutorials. Should clean up a lot of the code.

• 2 months later...
24 minutes ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

the slow mo has been a little weird, when I set it to 1/64 when I was just getting used to it, when I put it to 1/5 it stayed at 2% so I went to realtime and then back to 1/5, you know whats up?

I'll have to take a look. So you first set to 1/64, then to 1/5 but it didn't change?

1 minute ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

it changed sometimes but was very slow, and it had trouble going back to normal time, when I set it to normal time it stayed the same so I had to enable normal physics warp and then back to real time to get it to work.

You used the UI, not the hotkeys, to do this, correct?

• 2 months later...
On 6/14/2017 at 7:27 AM, westamastaflash said:

Yes. I just moved into a new house so things like KSP are currently on the back burner. Rest assured that I will get to it at some point in the next month or so.

Would it be ok if I recompile this for 1.3 and make it available until you are ready?

1 hour ago, westamastaflash said:

You are always welcome to do this :-) Thanks!

Here is a recompile of the Timecontrol mod for 1.3:

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/TimeControl/releases/tag/2.5.0.1

This is BETA, untested, and the version number probably has nothing to do with the official version :D

It seemed to work, but I don't use this one.  Other than updating the version file, there were no code changes needed

• 2 months later...
40 minutes ago, Greystripe3 said:

@linuxgurugamer I think I found an issue. Once the slow motion slider is brought back to 1x, the simulation rate does not go back to normal speed.

Sorry, I'm not providing support for this.  I only recompiled it for @westamastaflash until he had time to get to it.

Just now, linuxgurugamer said:

Sorry, I'm not providing support for this.  I only recompiled it for @westamastaflash until he had time to get to it.

Oh oops! I should have looked at who posted this thread :P I assumed it was you who posted it because of how many other mods you maintain! thanks for recompiling it though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.