[1.12] Time Control [2.11]

westamastaflash

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Is there any way to hide the yellow on screen text 'SLOW-MOTION'? I like to turn the graphics settings up and record video and i use this mod to get a better framerate and speed it up later.  I found the code on github but I have not figured out how to compile a mod yet.  I think this it's listed under "currentScreenMessagePrefix", if anyone is able to compile me a version without screen messages, or point me in the right direction, that would rock.  

Edited by Simonphoenix

15 hours ago, Simonphoenix said:

Is there any way to hide the yellow on screen text 'SLOW-MOTION'? I like to turn the graphics settings up and record video and i use this mod to get a better framerate and speed it up later.  I found the code on github but I have not figured out how to compile a mod yet.  I think this it's listed under "currentScreenMessagePrefix", if anyone is able to compile me a version without screen messages, or point me in the right direction, that would rock.  

Pinging @westamastaflash  

On 3/27/2019 at 9:23 PM, Simonphoenix said:

I thought I had inclued an option to disable the screen messages in the time control options panel (part of the main options)?

"Show Slow-Motion Onscreen Messages"

"Show Hyper-Warp Onscreen Messages"

Are these not working to turn off the message display? 

Edited by westamastaflash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No new release for 1.7.X yet. I am getting some strange behavior with Hyper-Warp where the the Semi-Major axis of a vessel is slightly changing while in hyper-warp. I'm going to have to research.

This seems to be happening even when On-Rails warp runs without time control installed. But since Hyper-Warp is done in 'real-time' the effect is much more severe.

Edited by westamastaflash

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2019 at 7:02 PM, westamastaflash said:

No new release for 1.7.X yet. I am getting some strange behavior with Hyper-Warp where the the Semi-Major axis of a vessel is slightly changing while in hyper-warp. I'm going to have to research.

This seems to be happening even when On-Rails warp runs without time control installed. But since Hyper-Warp is done in 'real-time' the effect is much more severe.

I take it you haven't had much luck figuring this one out? also is it still possible to use this mod with that issue?

On 7/2/2019 at 1:17 AM, smb64 said:

I take it you haven't had much luck figuring this one out? also is it still possible to use this mod with that issue?

There was a thread about this here:

For some reason things are a lot *worse* when I change the Unity TimeScale. Maybe something changed in unity in this release... I am considering some options like 'correcting' the vessel's orbit as if it were on rails if and only if there are no forces acting on the vessel... I still have to think about this.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 7:40 AM, Agustin said:

I love this MOD and I want to use it on my stocl + principia game. If I use Principia maybe the bug mentioned doesnt matter, correct? so I can use it in 1.7 ?

Maybe... I'm not sure to be honest. I'll try to release something soon and just note in BIG RED LETTERS that hyper warp can cause trouble in low orbits.

• 3 weeks later...

@westamastaflash, thank you for supporting this great mod! Can you please add the posibility to modify physics warp rates list, as you did for hyper warp. As for me, i prefer to have x1,2,4,6 rates in most cases, and sometimes i need x10 and x20 rates for very long maneuver burns with low-thrust ionic engine. Thank you!

On 8/6/2019 at 12:23 PM, Dizor said:

@westamastaflash, thank you for supporting this great mod! Can you please add the posibility to modify physics warp rates list, as you did for hyper warp. As for me, i prefer to have x1,2,4,6 rates in most cases, and sometimes i need x10 and x20 rates for very long maneuver burns with low-thrust ionic engine. Thank you!

I'll take a look. Sorry I haven't had much time to work on this recently.

10 hours ago, zer0Kerbal said:

Thank you @westamastaflash for this mod.

Feature request: a mini-me version of the GUI - just say the basics - Warp - Hyperwarp toggle on/off buttons-something like that? If you can, great - if you can't - still great!

What would go in the Rails warp toggle? Hyper-warp and Slowmo could use the settings that are set in the other panels, but I'm not sure what would go in rails toggle - current altitude max warp allowed maybe?

8 hours ago, westamastaflash said:

What would go in the Rails warp toggle? Hyper-warp and Slowmo could use the settings that are set in the other panels, but I'm not sure what would go in rails toggle - current altitude max warp allowed maybe?

that sounds good!

since screen real estate is always at a premium, as little as possible :o:o:P:P:cool::D .

so just a thought (primitive but gets the idea across) :

image.png

actual would of course look much prettier, might have a little more functionality, info, might be configurable - and be a tad bit smaller (and scalable - stretch)

Edited by zer0Kerbal

55 minutes ago, zer0Kerbal said:

that sounds good!

since screen real estate is always at a premium, as little as possible :o:o:P:P:cool::D .

so just a thought (primitive but gets the idea across) :

image.png

actual would of course look much prettier, might have a little more functionality, info, might be configurable - and be a tad bit smaller (and scalable - stretch)

I'll see what i can do. Don't forget that you can set up custom keybindings for pretty much every function that Time Control offers, and the GUI doesn't have to be shown for them to work. I usually bind stuff to the numeric keypad.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.