My big plane! :D

Diio

Hello

i have this plane! altho its quite hard to start it becouse of all lagg :/ the main problem is that my cockpit fall off fore some werd reason. anyone know why?

Plane is attatch :)

Good luck! :)

it now flyes! will update files soon :)

It means 'utmattning', my fellow swede :)

I thought so but was not sure :)

Well the cockpit is not heavy and are just sitting there with nothing on it . dont know why that part will fall off, even if i get som struts on it fall off :(

for goodness sake put them on the body of the plane as well xD

there is no way that the weight of all that fuel can be supported by the wings, you may have to add some spacing to the gear under the wings also.

good luck, you are going to need it to get that thing to fly xD

for goodness sake put them on the body of the plane as well xD

there is no way that the weight of all that fuel can be supported by the wings, you may have to add some spacing to the gear under the wings also.

good luck, you are going to need it to get that thing to fly xD

ok thx! have a problem when i have gears on both the body and the wings is that i cant find some thing to put between wing a gears to get the same hight as the gears on the body :(

This problem can be tackled in a sensible way, or a kerbal way.

I, for one, would attach more SRBs until it flies.

the problem is that i never get ut to enought speed to fly before my cockpit fall off ... but i know that is was enought with one air engine to liftoff just a bit smaler model of this plane. :)

i cant find some thing to put between wing a gears
The 'small hardpoint' is a fairly sturdy way to attach landing gear to something else. It\'s the slanted thingy between the cockpit and the wheel in the first picture. You can also help them match up better by putting the gear on the fuselage at an angle, as in the second picture. Edited by Vanamonde

I tried it, but it says it missed some parts. I have some common mods, but could you please include which mods you used in your post?

what parts are you missing? have so many extra parts now^^

thx Vanamonde!

this is the result!

screenshot6.png

screenshot7.png

screenshot8.png

screenshot9.png

screenshot10.png

screenshot11.png

screenshot12.png

screenshot13.png

screenshot14.png

screenshot15.png

abit modified but still big :)

Holy crap! I didn\'t want to be mean, but I never thought you\'d actually get that thing off the ground! ON ONE ENGINE, no less? ???

You\'re welcome!

Was honestly what I was thinking lol. Then again wings weigh virtually nothing, and number wing panels to fuel tanks is pretty high here, so I\'d expect it to glide quite well.

anyone figure out how to make this plane work?

1:Make it shorter not even sure if this fits on the runway I tried and yours is much bigger than mine was.

2:Make your front wheel taller than the back one\'s so your cockpit isn\'t grinding it\'s face on the runway.

3:Don\'t make the back wheels too low or the back of your plane could snap. P.S. It\'s hilarious when it snaps. 8)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.