[KSP 1.6.1] Stock Visual Terrain [v2.2.0] [20 March 2019]

Galileo

18 minutes ago, whitejj01 said:

this mod gives the scatter objects collision meshes;do you think you could make it change the scatter object's models as well?

example:instead of just rocks on duna, we get mesas as well?

I wouldn't need to make new meshes to make mesas. All I would need to do is manipulate the height map a little but I want to keep everything as stock as possible with this mod. There are planet packs though that alter terrain on the stock bodies

1 minute ago, whitejj01 said:

is there any way you could make something like that? your work shows that you're an expert.

if not, which packs add mesas and things?

Well I made Galileo's Planet Pack and it includes all kinds of terrain features. Some other mods are listed here 

http://outer-planets.wikia.com/wiki/Planet_Packs

On 2/14/2017 at 1:14 PM, Cheesecake said:

I have installed SVE+SVT+Kopernicus 1.2.2-4+Sigma Dimensions and the I have no Groundtextures around the KSC. Without Sigma the Textures are OK. Mods are the neweset versions.

http://imgur.com/a/5IUjA

I'm also having the same problem. I'm fiddling around to see what it is, but no luck, yet. I looked through the logs and tried messing with some config files, but couldn't figure it out!

46 minutes ago, [The]KLARKEN said:

I'm also having the same problem. I'm fiddling around to see what it is, but no luck, yet. I looked through the logs and tried messing with some config files, but couldn't figure it out!

I'm pretty sure this happens because sigma dimensions also multiplies the ground textures by whatever parameter you have the rescale set to: I may be totally wrong but perhaps @Sigma88 could stop by and weigh in. I'm thinking the ground texture scale should be a custom setting as opposed to a set value. 

16 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

It happens even when you use the sigma default settings (stock size).

could you please send me the mm cache file generated from your install, with and without SD ?

that might help me pinpoint the issue

39 minutes ago, Aonova said:

I had a visual bug after installing SVT. My only other visual mod is SVE (scatterer and EVE).

KSP 1.2.2 DX11 Windows 10

Bug: http://imgur.com/a/Bk1aJ

Great mod, but sadly the lines are too distracting for me to use it :/

Mod does not work when forcing dx11

Edited by Galileo

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing the graphics issue below? I'm on a Mac running macOS 10.12.3, along with the most up to date version of SVE (high res) and SVT for mac and linux. If I remove SVT, this does not happen to the stock terrains, so I would suspect it is caused by this mod, and a similar effect happens on all bodies. If I get close enough to the ground or far enough away, the effect goes away; however after a few thousand meters or so up into low orbit this effect persists. I have tried changing screen resolutions, anti-aliasing settings, ground scatter, and render quality to no avail. I have seen posts mentioning dx11 and OpenGL issues, although the screenshots accompanying those do not seem to match my issue.

Screenshots

12 minutes ago, einstein72 said:

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing the graphics issue below? I'm on a Mac running macOS 10.12.3, along with the most up to date version of SVE (high res) and SVT for mac and linux. If I remove SVT, this does not happen to the stock terrains, so I would suspect it is caused by this mod, and a similar effect happens on all bodies. If I get close enough to the ground or far enough away, the effect goes away; however after a few thousand meters or so up into low orbit this effect persists. I have tried changing screen resolutions, anti-aliasing settings, ground scatter, and render quality to no avail. I have seen posts mentioning dx11 and OpenGL issues, although the screenshots accompanying those do not seem to match my issue.

Screenshots

I have never seen that before. 

2 hours ago, GenryRar said:

image.pngKSP 1.2.2.1622

Kopernicus 1.2.2-4

SVT 2.0.2

No other mods, new sandbox save.

Screenshot

GameData's content screenshot

KSP.log

Player.log

I refuse to open any more of your links until you post on a more reputable hosting site. where you posted your logs locked up my computer multiple times and disabled my web browser on my phone.. with that being said, I don't know what your issue could be. Uninstall and reinstall everything

33 minutes ago, Galileo said:

I refuse to open any more of your links until you post on a more reputable hosting site. where you posted your logs locked up my computer multiple times and disabled my web browser on my phone.. with that being said, I don't know what your issue could be. Uninstall and reinstall everything

So strange.. ok, i post it to dropbox (is it normal for u?)

KSP.log

Player.log

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.