[KSP 1.6.1] Stock Visual Terrain [v2.2.0] [20 March 2019]

Galileo

2 minutes ago, alphaprior said:

I have the last version of Kopernicus perhaps some other mod conflict?

don't know. I would double and triple check that. Delete your MM cache. Otherwise, I needs logs and a screenshot of your gamedata

Edited by Galileo

2 hours ago, alphaprior said:

For the moment the screenshot. https://imgur.com/a/X5ujj
I have lots of Kopernicus logs for each planet I guess you want only Kerbin?

No I need your output log and your KSP log. If you don’t know where to find them, please have a look in my signature for the how to get support button. Alternatively, you can move all of your mods out of your GameData and do an simple test of just doing a fresh install of SVT and it’s dependencies. 

Edited by Galileo

2 hours ago, alphaprior said:

Ok here my KSP.log which is over 7MB!
https://ufile.io/lnimm

Nothing appears wrong. Only thing I can recommend is removing all mods and just installing SVT and its dependencies from scratch. 

My guess is that you have an old cache file hanging around in your Kopernicus folder.

Edited by Galileo

3 minutes ago, alphaprior said:

I can try this but the only dependency I see is Kopernicus. 

Yes, remove all of your mods and do a fresh install of SVT and Kopernicus.

i have done this multiple times, and cannot replicate your issue.

Edited by Galileo

After hours of removing-adding and testing the mods I've found a Sigma mod to be the cause, can't be sure which one exactly but I removed Dimensions, Binary and Binary - Duna + Ike and finally your mod works fine.

Edited by alphaprior

29 minutes ago, AccidentalDisassembly said:

Not sure if it matters, but in the latest SVT (2.1.2), the Tylo.cfg config has a missing closing brace } at the end of the file.

I just checked, and I'm not missing a closing curly bracket. If it was missing one, the effects wouldn't be showing.

Edited by Galileo

Just now, AccidentalDisassembly said:

I just looked in the ZIP again, there's definitely one missing... I double checked by going into Notepad++, counting { and counting } - there are 27 { and 26 }

I just did the same thing...

5 minutes ago, Galileo said:

I just did the same thing...

*Spooky music* Huh... in SVT.v2.1.2.zip, GameData/SVT/configs/Tylo.cfg for me, there are 227 lines in the file, and line 227 should have a closing } but doesn't.

EDIT: Just downloaded it again to double check, there's a } missing for sure, or I am on crack, or possibly both. If it doesn't matter, then no big deal, just figured I'd post since I found it with my handy {}-checker python script.

Edited by AccidentalDisassembly

2 minutes ago, AccidentalDisassembly said:

*Spooky music* Huh... in SVT.v2.1.2.zip, GameData/SVT/configs/Tylo.cfg for me, there are 227 lines in the file, and line 227 should have a closing } but doesn't.

EDIT: Just downloaded it again to double check, there's a } missing for sure, or I am on crack, or possibly both.

Nope, you aren't on crack, I was looking at Tarsiss in GPP...I have too many mods

Edited by Galileo

On 3/2/2018 at 7:05 PM, alphaprior said:

After hours of removing-adding and testing the mods I've found a Sigma mod to be the cause, can't be sure which one exactly but I removed Dimensions, Binary and Binary - Duna + Ike and finally your mod works fine.

I'm getting the same symptoms (ksc is light colored with dark grass surrounding it) and I'm also using sigma dimensions for "2.5 rescale!"

On 3/2/2018 at 1:43 PM, Galileo said:

Yes, remove all of your mods and do a fresh install of SVT and Kopernicus.

i have done this multiple times, and cannot replicate your issue.

I'm also getting a crash when finish loading. Did a fresh install and it worked without problems. Since my Gamedata folder is huge, I'm not very inclined to start testing. If anyone spots any incompatible mod, I will be very grateful.

ADx5AmX.png

35 minutes ago, MaximumThrust said:

I'm also getting a crash when finish loading. Did a fresh install and it worked without problems. Since my Gamedata folder is huge, I'm not very inclined to start testing. If anyone spots any incompatible mod, I will be very grateful.

I cant know unless you post your output log. If you need help finding it, click the "How to get support" button in my signature.

Im a lilttle confused as to why you posted here, though. The only mod of mine you have installed is Play Your Way.

Edited by Galileo

There is an issue with boulders on mun and certainly with other bodys (I've tried custom texture to boulder of Duna without success) . We don't have the texture and color of scatter expected by the config.

eg: on Mun we expect to see "rock00" texture and we see only stock texture. In addition, some boulders don't have collide while there is only one scatter for the Mun in the config. Really weird? :/

See video on Mun:

Spoiler

My installed mods to make this test (and so for the video):

Spoiler

ZiVOZQu.png

Releases:

• Kopernicus-1.3.1-7
  • SVE v1.2.9.0
  • SVT v2.1.3

Another thing weird, on Kerbin, boulders are fine.

I've post on this thread because STV is directly involved but I think it's a Kopernicus issue.

2 minutes ago, Vandest said:

There is an issue with boulders on mun and certainly with other bodys (I've tried custom texture to boulder of Duna without success) . We don't have the texture and color of scatter expected by the config.

eg: on Mun we expect to see "rock00" texture and we see only stock texture. In addition, some boulders don't have collide while there is only one scatter for the Mun in the config. Really weird? :/

See video on Mun:

Reveal hidden contents

My installed mods to make this test (and so for the video):

Reveal hidden contents

ZiVOZQu.png

Releases:

• Kopernicus-1.3.1-7
  • SVE v1.2.9.0
  • SVT v2.1.3

Another thing weird, on Kerbin, boulders are fine.

I've post on this thread because STV is directly involved but I think it's a Kopernicus issue.

I’ll look into it

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/03/2018 at 12:16 PM, MaximumThrust said:

ADx5AmX.png

:o:o:o:0.0::0.0::0.0:...

how does one run THAT many mods and not crash...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.