TriggerAu

Updates to the Bug Tracker

Question

TriggerAu    2665

Hi Everyone, just a quick update for bug reporting. We've now updated the Bug Tracker to include the console platforms to align support and issues for all platforms.

I'll be updating the information page on the tracker next to make sure we give you all the right info for how to best report any issues you might have and not ask for things like logs, etc if the platform doesn't support it: http://bugs.kerbalspaceprogram.com/projects/ksp/wiki

The best place to discuss questions/advice and issues is, as always the forum, but when you have a bug to report please do head over to the tracker. And of course if you have any questions yell out :)

Console Additions.png

3 answers to this question

TriggerAu    2665

Pretty sure I have got the wiki info updated correctly so its more agnostic to the platforms - or calls out where bits may or may not apply in specific instances.

If anyone sees anything that's not good or wrong please drop a note in here and I'll update it.

Cheesemass    8
On 9/25/2016 at 7:24 AM, Broke dead dogg said:

Maybe I'm just dull, but with all the info included, I can't seem to figure out how to report a bug!

Yeah, kinda feel like I should be getting paid by now.  Still chugging away at the game despite major, major glitches and bugs.  Oh well, got nothing better to do at the moment and I'm addicted, this won't fly for much longer though.  This is a console labelled forum, unless they put a "Report Bug" button in the console version they aren't going to get anywhere quick, it might be their best option though.