(CLOSING) M.K.A (Building Game)

Because of a misunderstanding of the message I made this is now closing due to the lack of visitors. Sorry for the inconvinence!

Edited by Murican_Jeb
Closing

Could you explain what it is your intending more clearly, please? When doing so, please keep in mind that this forum has had problems with the arguments that go along with role playing, to the degree that we've had to institute a rule against it (2.2.j). This means that we can't have fictional organizations hiring, firing, or enlisting people, and that sort of thing. 

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎17 at 2:30 PM, Vanamonde said:

Could you explain what it is your intending more clearly, please? When doing so, please keep in mind that this forum has had problems with the arguments that go along with role playing, to the degree that we've had to institute a rule against it (2.2.j). This means that we can't have fictional organizations hiring, firing, or enlisting people, and that sort of thing. 

It's kind of like the BAD-T Thing that was here a long time ago. Except I just wanted to see people building skills. I'm not gonna fire anyone, unless they post insulting or violent stuff

19 minutes ago, TopHeavy11 said:

Question, would BD Armory be allowed?

Of course!

Edit: In fact, you can use any mods you want, and however many mods you want on your unit. And if you wanna join which unit are you?

Edited by Murican_Jeb

10 minutes ago, TopHeavy11 said:

K, I'm in! Ground Solider all the way!

By Ground Unit I meant stuff like tanks.

So are you a solider or a ground unit?

3 minutes ago, TopHeavy11 said:

ground unit.

Ok, good. Now make anything that has to do with ground units then post a picture or screenshot of your tank

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, DaMachinator said:

Air Force applicant, to submit: Gyrocopter

Now with 100% more FREEDOM! (Freedom is provided in the form of Hydra-70 rocket pods.)

YES! FREEDOM!

4 hours ago, UnionPacific1983WP said:

Air Force applicant: the F-175 Agila.

Screenshot sometime this week.

Ok, good. you are both added to the list!

HydroCorp Aerospace presents:

THE MKA A-101 GYROCOPTER

INCLUDES:

HYDRA ROCKETS! (For added FREEDOM!)

SGlaxi

RCXJ7B

A full suite of COUNTERMEASURES (to help deal with people who don't like a healthy dose of FREEDOM!)

uqj76A

t72CvF

DywEFf

And .50 caliber turreted guns, to deal with those who would resist FREEDOM!

Sign me up for the airforce!

Engineers have built a deathtrap VTOL plane for the MKA. Dubbed the KAS-31 Frogger

Includes: An IVA view and Missles! (that could be improved)

Album(copy and paste not working):

http://imgur.com/a/OKnex

Edited by qzgy

17 hours ago, DaMachinator said:

HydroCorp Aerospace presents:

THE MKA A-101 GYROCOPTER

INCLUDES:

HYDRA ROCKETS! (For added FREEDOM!)

SGlaxi

RCXJ7B

A full suite of COUNTERMEASURES (to help deal with people who don't like a healthy dose of FREEDOM!)

uqj76A

t72CvF

DywEFf

And .50 caliber turreted guns, to deal with those who would resist FREEDOM!

Damn son, where did you find this!

16 hours ago, qzgy said:

Sign me up for the airforce!

Engineers have built a deathtrap VTOL plane for the MKA. Dubbed the KAS-31 Frogger

Includes: An IVA view and Missles! (that could be improved)

Album(copy and paste not working):

http://imgur.com/a/OKnex

Perfect! You are added to the list!

13 hours ago, andreasblom said:

nRbZuGS.jpg

13 hours ago, andreasblom said:

LfyrVOT.jpg

2vXaeQE.jpgY2KSyxU.jpg

1 hour ago, andreasblom said:

I present to you my largest helicopter yet! it launches two polaris nuclear missiles!

mKAyoaQ.jpg

Perfect @andreasblom! you are in!

Great work guys! This is a lot for the air-force!

42 minutes ago, Murican_Jeb said:

Damn son, where did you find this!

I built it. KAX rotors autorotate and create lift if you activate them and set thrust limiter to 0, allowing the creation of gyrocopters. The pusher motor is from Karbonite or Karbonite Plus, I forget which.

All the weaponry and targeting systems are stock BDArmory. The rest of the craft is pure stock.

I have a prototype modular tank, but I've encountered a problem. It's called the Linkon MK0. It comes standard with 2 M230s, 1 Vulcan Minigun (am going to change to a 50-cal. turret,) and 2 'Murica tested XL solar panels, along with a MKA approved RTG! It's all heavily shielded by a layer of Big-Mak grade steel plating.

There's only one hitch. Currently, it needs jet assistance to..eh...move. I believe it is a problem with the drive system (do wheels not work on certain structures?) and will be fixed shortly. Any help will be awarded with great gratitude from myself and all of MKA.