[1.1.3] Mk3 Mini Expansion

Andem

yOOeXhM.png

This Mini pack contains 2 Parts : Mk3 Shuttle RCS nose cone, Mk3 Airliner Cockpit

This mod will be dedicated to Mk3 parts, in long term more parts could be added (very unlikely, sorry, folks).

Currently the cockpit's IVA is WIP similar to stock mk3 cockpit, as well as light option.*

K. Yeon modelled the Nose cone from space shuttle endeavour, but i couldn't get it exactly the same i hope you guys wont mind it.

Warning:

New update (v1.2) requires you to delete previous versions:

Go to GameData/OPT/Parts/ delete mk3_cockpit and mk3_cockpit_shuttle_nose from there!

DOWNLOAD LINK:

SPACEDOCK (Hey, it's mod #666!)

for installation just unzip the zip file in your KSP installation folder.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Credit:

Thanks to Naito for his awsome NASA style space shuttle! >>>http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/103703-0-90-Mk3-Space-Shuttle

Thanks to Porkjet for inspiration of texturing and squad's mk3 designs

Thanks to K. Yeon for creating these wonderful parts

88x31.png

This work is Licensed under a Creative Commons

Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

*http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/132858-112-b737-mk3-cockpit-interior-with-working-systems-buttons-and-displays/

Edited by Andem

Just a note for FYI, I know OPT is currently being revamped for a new release, that includes all the legacy parts... I know the Shuttle Nose and Airliner Cockpit are included in the current mod dev... I'm not exactly sure what @stali79's plans are for them ultimately, tho... They may/may not get improvements from that "team"... ??

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.