What's your favorite mission flag?

maranble14

If I use a stock flag it's usually the UK Space Agency one, or occasionally one of the KSP logo flags.

Though I mostly use my own (panda face on a red cross) that is symmetrical, so it doesn't look odd when viewed from behind.

For the ones that come with the game, either the orange one with 2 verticle whilte stripes, or the NASA meatball. I also like to use the (much better) NASA Worm logo if I'm using custom ones.  

2 minutes ago, Rocket In My Pocket said:

Orange with two vertical stripes 4 lyfe brotha!

Represent.

I started using it on this boat as a sort of coast guard flag, and fell in love.

KXNjGWs.jpg

This one from Russia's nuclear power projects

Y6BPXC0.png?2

And this one I made from spacebat art

juHw5Ry.png?1

My official space program flag is the one as shown in my signature, with the host country flag after the ribbon.

Edited by Mrsupersonic8
words, words, words

19 hours ago, SchwinnTropius said:

I keep mine simple. I'm using Blorbs in my current career, and have used things like Trippy in the past.

You know you play too much KSP when you actually know the flags you've named without even looking them up.   Yikes.  

2 minutes ago, klesh said:

You know you play too much KSP when you actually know the flags you've named without even looking them up.   Yikes.  

Simple names are just easy to remember for me. I've used more than those two, but those two were the only ones I could name off the top of my head at the time. Granted, I have played this game a fair bit, but I'm no where near some of these players with thousands of hours under their belts. :)

43 minutes ago, SchwinnTropius said:

Simple names are just easy to remember for me. I've used more than those two, but those two were the only ones I could name off the top of my head at the time. Granted, I have played this game a fair bit, but I'm no where near some of these players with thousands of hours under their belts. :)

To be sure, I was refering to myself knowing what both those flags are withiut having to look them up.  I'm one of those thousand+ hours players. :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.