Landing Gear Mods?

jarhead1145

Are there any up-to-date landing gear mods out or are there any in the works right now? I'm aware of the Adjustable Landing Gear mod but I haven't seen any response from its developer if he or she is working on it or not. Perhaps the game is still in a state that is unfavorable for that mod still. But anyway, making space planes just doesn't feel right without proper landing gear and I'm struggling to cope.

All wheels are kind of broken right now due to problems in Unity, the next update, 1.2, should address them.

Do not expect any landing gear mods to come out, or be updated, until some time after that.

And no, there is no current ETA on 1.2, it comes when it comes. I'd give it 6 months.

Baha has taken an undetermined leave of absence owing to life, so ALG is not going to get updated any time soon - we'd need to disassemble the models to fix it and then attempt to rebuild the unity parts, so it's not a quick thing to do. I've no desire to even think about building wheels if it's all going to change again...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.