PlanetShine Error Help

I'm new kerbal and i installed the environmental visual enhancements. I followed all instructions but when I start Kerbal I get a message that says unsupported KSP version please use 1.1. I have downloaded the latest from what I belieave and have tried multiple times but still get the same message. Can anyone help me?

Does the mod work though? Often such messages are seen when KSP has updated and the mod still works so the author doesn't release a new version, in which case the message can be safely ignored.

Also: Is it PlanetShine or EVE that is giving the message, your subject and post are a bit conflicting.

Yes I believe it is working i did mess around with the sliders and i did see some changes to the reflection on the space craft. Im just a little confused because i installed Astronomers visual pack interstellar V2 and im not sure if i see much of a difference and it was a lot to install according to the instructions. Did I do something wrong??

Is it possible for you to walk me through deleting everything that I installed through that package and then guiding me through some good downloads I'm extremely addicted to this program and I'm trying to get to the moon LOL 

Thank you 

I think I'm gonna try the visual enhancements that you were telling me about and use that installation program are there any other mods that would be good for me my computer is pretty powerful so I'm not worried about slowing down.

thank you

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.