Warp Should Be Fixed (4X is not enough)

Playing on: Xbox One

Issue: Don't have the full Warp available that exists on PC

Details:

I am enjoying the my initial forays into the game on Console after having played almost 1000 hours on PC.  I am no stranger to glitches and issues with the game.  However, as I have been getting further into the game, getting into orbit and the like the lack of being able to go to full Warp to speed up time has become problematic.  Apparently there is only the 4X Physic Warp,  which is fine in atmo, but when I am trying to get around to the other side of a 300km orbit, that is many real minutes of just sitting.  I can't imagine what it will be like waiting to get to the Mun or the outer planets. 

I am going to assume it is a bug, but if it is not, please consider fixing this in some way, otherwise the game becomes very cumbersome and not very fun.

Easy enough to repro, just get into an orbit and try to warp to the other side of your orbit.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Sersie said:

Playing on: Xbox One

Issue: Don't have the full Warp available that exists on PC

Details:

I am enjoying the my initial forays into the game on Console after having played almost 1000 hours on PC.  I am no stranger to glitches and issues with the game.  However, as I have been getting further into the game, getting into orbit and the like the lack of being able to go to full Warp to speed up time has become problematic.  Apparently there is only the 4X Physic Warp,  which is fine in atmo, but when I am trying to get around to the other side of a 300km orbit, that is many real minutes of just sitting.  I can't imagine what it will be like waiting to get to the Mun or the outer planets. 

I am going to assume it is a bug, but if it is not, please consider fixing this in some way, otherwise the game becomes very cumbersome and not very fun.

Easy enough to repro, just get into an orbit and try to warp to the other side of your orbit.

Thank you.

you can do the non physics warps, but i have yet to find a button combo that does it.  it can be done manually with the cursor by hitting the warp arrow in the top left, or a "warp to" while outside the atmosphere.  it can be annoying, especially for those that liked to "abuse" the fact going to warp stopped your rotation lol  im guilty of that.. lol

You can also click on your orbit and select "warp to here". Additionally, if you place a maneuver node and click on the orbit it projects, (dotted line) you can select "warp to maneuver".

• 2 weeks later...

If I want to travel faster than 4x I go back to the Space Centre and go to the tracking station. you can warp full speed from there. Its a bit annoying but faster than waiting in map or staging mode at 4x. Hopefully this will get fixed soon at least adding faster warp in the map would be great.

2 hours ago, AndyChilly said:

If I want to travel faster than 4x I go back to the Space Centre and go to the tracking station. you can warp full speed from there. Its a bit annoying but faster than waiting in map or staging mode at 4x. Hopefully this will get fixed soon at least adding faster warp in the map would be great.

as said above, you dont need to go too Tracking Station, Just use "mouse mode" too manualy set the Warp upper Left Corner and you can Warp up too x100.000, in Map mode & even in flight. (IF not flying in atmosphere). 

Somehow, it seems like the LB/RB X-B is stuck in "atmosphere" mode... 

Edited by DaCana

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.