[1.4.x] VesselMover Continued - v1.7.3 (May 14, 2018) - Crew Selection!

Papa_Joe

2 minutes ago, Ninjadude501Alt said:

...?

Never asked for an update. I asked what linuxguru meant.

kthxbye

I quoted all three of you because I figured thats where that path of questions was leading down. No need to be rude.

Edited by TMasterson5

2 minutes ago, TMasterson5 said:

I quoted all three of you because I figured thats where that path of questions was leading down. No need to be rude.

All right, that's fine. I was slightly irritated at the implication that I was asking for an update, and so got snippy. I shouldn't have done so, however, and I apologize.

Just now, Ninjadude501Alt said:

All right, that's fine. I was slightly irritated at the implication that I was asking for an update, and so got snippy. I shouldn't have done so, however, and I apologize.

No worries at all man. No hard feelings on my side either. Now lets all just get on board the vessel mover hype train!

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

The Subect of the OP still says 1.1.3, all I meant was that it should be updated to show 1.2

I respectfully disagree, the last release is still listed as a beta and last compiled for 1.2pre-release. Would not consider that an officially supported 1.2 version

Edited by Drew Kerman

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

The Subect of the OP still says 1.1.3, all I meant was that it should be updated to show 1.2

@Drew Kerman is right

1 hour ago, Drew Kerman said:

I respectfully disagree, the last release is still listed as a beta and last compiled for 1.2pre-release. Would not consider that an officially support 1.2 version

We at the BDAc Development Group will release Vessel Mover Continued when it is ready .... that is all

Please stand by ......

3 hours ago, UAL002 said:

Not intended as a pushy question:

Are there any new planned features or just the existing ones working for 1.2.1 when its ready?

https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/VesselMover/issues

Not saying these will all make it into the next release, but here's where to find them

Edited by Drew Kerman

37 minutes ago, TMasterson5 said:

@Papa_Joe how do you get the io shields to actually show up in a post?

Copy the image and save it to an approved photo sharing site such as imgur

When making your post and you want to insert the image, click on 'insert other media' then select 'insert image from URL' and paste the link to the image you saved from the allowed image hosting site into the dialog window ... press enter

The image will appear

If you require further assistance in regards to creating an OP, I will refer you to the following 2 threads where you will get the answers that you seek:

2 minutes ago, DoctorDavinci said:

Copy the image and save it to an approved photo sharing site such as imgur

When making your post and you want to insert the image, click on 'insert other media' then select 'insert image from URL' and paste the link to the image you saved from the allowed image hosting site into the dialog window ... press enter

The image will appear

If you require further assistance in regards to creating an OP, I will refer you to the following 2 threads where you will get the answers that you seek:

I actually got it figured out shortly after posting and forgot to delete the comment my bad. 

Side note though, youre doing it in a very round about way. If you just change the address from a ".svg" address to a ".png" address you can link it straight from that url instead of doing it through imgur.

4 minutes ago, TMasterson5 said:

I actually got it figured out shortly after posting and forgot to delete the comment my bad. 

Side note though, youre doing it in a very round about way. If you just change the address from a ".svg" address to a ".png" address you can link it straight from that url instead of doing it through imgur.

True, however by copying it and saving the image you always will have the image in your post as you can never rely on other sites or people to keep their content up ... Saves the hassle of 'what in tarnation happened to the images in my post' deal if and when someone deletes something or a site goes down

Anyways, this is off topic ... I recommend the two threads in my post above if you require further assistance with creating posts on the forum

Edited by DoctorDavinci

2 minutes ago, DoctorDavinci said:

True, however by copying it and saving the image you always will have the image in your post as you can never rely on other sites or people to keep their content up ... Saves the hassle of 'what in tarnation happened to the images in my post' deal if and when someone deletes something or a site goes down

looking at you on this one Spacedock.....

On 11/4/2016 at 9:52 PM, DoctorDavinci said:

We at the BDAc Development Group will release Vessel Mover Continued when it is ready .... that is all

Please stand by ......

Looking forward to this mods 1.2.1 release. I figured I'd post this in case it helps.

Using: MacBook Pro MacOS Sierra and KSP 1.2.1 with Zero mods (only VesselMover v1.5.1.2beta)

Log: http://dropcanvas.com/l950q

Toolbar opens VesselMover menu and after selecting move vessel, the yellow/green "ring" appears around the craft but the craft stays on the ground and WASD inputs only affect the parts they normally would (like control surfaces).

Spawn vessel seems to work

1 minute ago, Gianni1122 said:

Looking forward to this mods 1.2.1 release. I figured I'd post this in case it helps.

Using: MacBook Pro MacOS Sierra and KSP 1.2.1 with Zero mods (only VesselMover v1.5.1.2beta)

Log: http://dropcanvas.com/l950q

Toolbar opens VesselMover menu and after selecting move vessel, the yellow/green "ring" appears around the craft but the craft stays on the ground and WASD inputs only affect the parts they normally would (like control surfaces).

Spawn vessel seems to work

So the Beta does not work in 1.2 ... We plan on looking at VM in the near future however, due to the complexity of getting BDAc to work in 1.2, we have not been able to look at VM since the 1.2 release

Please stand by ..................

1 minute ago, DoctorDavinci said:

So the Beta does not work in 1.2 ... We plan on looking at VM in the near future however, due to the complexity of getting BDAc to work in 1.2, we have not been able to look at VM since the 1.2 release

Please stand by ..................

Yeah, I understand this... I only made the post in case it helps you when you do find time to work on VM

Standing by ..................

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.