Can't load any saves

So basicly i had the version 1.1.2 with a tonof mods(around 80 or so) and it worked fine. T&hen I updated to 1.1.3 and simultaneously I added around 10-20 mods. Then i tried starting it(obviously it takes over 30 Minutes xD, tho I hve a very beefy PC) and it worked. Then I tried opening a save file and it freezes for half a second, then nothinbg happens and i can press again and again. The thing is, first of I can't test every mod one by one if its causing the issue, because it would take days and another problem is: I don't know if this is caused by any mod or the update. In the console it spams: [Exception]: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object    Here is a list of all mods I've installed:

lkIjr0s.pngYuF255M.pngJfh9l4R.pngjxtR1dw.png

47 minutes ago, Leslie110501 said:

I don't know if this is caused by any mod or the update.

Almost certainly caused by a mod.

It may be that you have an outdated mod, which worked in 1.1.2 but became obsolete in 1.1.3.

First suggestion:  Try uninstalling all of your mods (or, at least, the ones you installed before 1.1.3) and re-install with fresh versions that are compatible with the current version of KSP.

48 minutes ago, Leslie110501 said:

I can't test every mod one by one if its causing the issue, because it would take days

...Well, certainly you can, it will just be inconvenient for you.

Really, that's the only way to be sure.  You can try the reinstall-everything-at-once approach, and that may help you, but if it doesn't, you basically have to just use process-of-elimination to figure out which one is causing your problem.  Yes, it will be tedious and inconvenient.  But if you choose to run so many mods, you have to expect that sort of problem, and the inconvenience that comes with it.

Note that you don't necessarily need to test one by one.  For example, say you have 80 mods running.  Divide them into two groups of 40.  Try running with just one group installed, then the other.  If the problem only happens with one of the two groups, you've just narrowed it down from 80 to 40 at one whack.  Then you can take that group and further divide it in half, and keep repeating the process until you narrow it down to one.  In that way, you can narrow it down with a lot fewer than 80 repetitions.

Yes, it will be tedious even so.  If that sort of thing is more tedium than you can tolerate, basically your only option is to run fewer mods.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.