[1.1.3] (2016-07-24) Telemachus - Telemetry and Flight Control in the Web Browser

tcannonfodder

On 21/06/2017 at 8:19 PM, drtedastro said:

something like below.  it has always been needed to be able to see where we will be in 3, 5 or n orbits.??

I have actually posted the result of my development based on telemachus in a different topic:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/162249-analog-gauges-and-ground-tracks/

I think one the output is matching quite well what you are talking about.

I didn't use kerbal map though because the different zoom level didn't allow to have the map on full screen with a black background and I had difficulties to manage the overlay accurately with the ground tracks.

I instead use maps stored locally (could be stored online as well of course).

My next step was actually to see how I could manage a zoom function, but I haven't started looking at it.

Hi guys,

Has anyone else encountered an issue where they were unable to rightclick the telemachus antennae? The mod seems to install perfectly fine, and I can place it on my ship in the VAB but cannot right click it either in the VAB or while in flight. I have seen this problem earlier in the thread but it was not acknowledged.

Thanks in advance!

I run telemachus in partless mode, so i don't use the antenna. Maybe you could use partless mode and eliminate the need for the antenna? I know it doesn't really address your question but maybe it's a feasible workaround.

Thanks for the quick response..

1.3 I believe (just updated the game last night). I've got a few mods installed alongside it, RPM, KER, Hullcam, Vesselview, KJR, and a couple of cosmetic mods.

Edit: Partless might be exactly what I'm looking for. I found the link on Github, but I'm a little unsure how to install it. Any tips?

Edited by QQuMADbrah

I posted a release a freshly compiled version (https://github.com/mikelikes/Telemachus/releases/tag/v1.5.2-ksp1.3). I made no code changes to the existing project, and didn't test this through! But maybe it helps you get Telemachus running on your machine.

Also, try to use Telemachus on a fresh install to check whether the problem really is with the mod.

yeah what AntiSol said...

Any time after I do an initial install of Telemachus, I always open my browser on the same PC as KSP, and test everything using 127.0.0.1:8080... If that works, THEN I will try connecting with a browser on a different machine on my network using the proper address/port... Doing it this way pretty much narrows down issues to either the mod itself, or network/firewall issues/settings...

On 30. 06. 2017. at 9:31 PM, mikelikes said:

I posted a release a freshly compiled version (https://github.com/mikelikes/Telemachus/releases/tag/v1.5.2-ksp1.3). I made no code changes to the existing project, and didn't test this through! But maybe it helps you get Telemachus running on your machine.

Also, try to use Telemachus on a fresh install to check whether the problem really is with the mod.

Hey, I might be retarded :P But I couldn't find the 64bit version, on the link it says it's compiled for 32 bit

On 22.7.2017 at 11:22 PM, SaelbenNoa said:

Hey, I might be retarded :P But I couldn't find the 64bit version, on the link it says it's compiled for 32 bit

Thats because I didn't include the 64bit compiled version in the download :wink: I will add it as soon as I get home from vacation (in about two weeks)!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.