[1.1.3] (2016-07-24) Telemachus - Telemetry and Flight Control in the Web Browser

tcannonfodder

6 hours ago, SupperRobin6394 said:

Does anyone have a working MkON? It doesn't connect to my game in any way (I can make a layout).

I fixed the map (not showing the map image/tiles) manually for Telemachus for myself, I'll forward the code if you wanna.

In addition to this (apologies for the triple post), a question:

- What is GUI is the best for this?

I really like how MkON and Primary Flight Display look but I cannot get either of these working (both do not connect to Telemachus)

7 hours ago, Perceptor87 said:

You think there will be a Telemachus 1.3?

There is, I got it working on my 1.3 game and it's lovely

Credits to Mikelikes, the only this is that the maps are not working due to Kerbalmaps being down.

There is a temporary site that hosts the maps, a one-line code change got the maps working for me again.

On 30/06/2017 at 9:31 PM, mikelikes said:

I posted a release a freshly compiled version (https://github.com/mikelikes/Telemachus/releases/tag/v1.5.2-ksp1.3). I made no code changes to the existing project, and didn't test this through! But maybe it helps you get Telemachus running on your machine.

Also, try to use Telemachus on a fresh install to check whether the problem really is with the mod.

I was going to give this ago tonight when I get home from work and looked into what's needed to fire it up. Did the reading of the last few pages and found the necessary links...

Figured it might be useful to have ALL these posts next to each other for quick reference for future people looking for how to get this working on 1.3.
(Note: Give these guys the 'likes' / rep for their efforts, not me - I'm just collating the posts for quick reference. Their post links are added so you can do that too :wink:)

Link to recompile Original Post by @AntiSol

On ‎10‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 0:09 AM, AntiSol said:

I was able to recompile Telemachus so that it works with KSP v1.3 :)

You can download the recompiled files from https://antisol.org/Telemachus-1.3.zip

This is not a full release, just the dlls, so you'll need to have an older version installed already (just download and install the latest official Telemachus release if you don't).

Unzip the files into GameData/Telemachus/Plugins, overwriting the dll files there, and it should work with the latest version of KSP

(I'm on 64bit Linux, not sure if these files will work on other platforms, but I think they probably will)

Enjoy!

Link to map fix Original Post by @AntiSol

On ‎22‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 2:12 AM, AntiSol said:

Replace

GameData/Telemachus/Plugins/PluginData/Telemachus/leafletksp.js

with This modified version to use the replacement Kerbal Maps :)

Link to 32bit recompile (apparently works on 64bit) Original Post by @mikelikes

On ‎1‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 5:31 AM, mikelikes said:

I posted a release a freshly compiled version (https://github.com/mikelikes/Telemachus/releases/tag/v1.5.2-ksp1.3). I made no code changes to the existing project, and didn't test this through! But maybe it helps you get Telemachus running on your machine.

Also, try to use Telemachus on a fresh install to check whether the problem really is with the mod.

Well - I've got it up and runnning no probs with basic functionality. Grabbed the compiled version from Mikelikes, overwrote both DLLs with Antisols files and lastly, copied over the leafletksp.jsp from antisol as well. 

Screen comes up after clicking open link in right click menu as expected. Only question I have is; is it expected for the telemetry screen to be working with temp, pressure & gravity etc..? as I get zeros for all of these. I figure it due to using some other part mods, but I'll try checking with the HTML API to isolated that data element. I'm assuming I have to have a 2HOT thermometer on the ship for this to work.

If someone gets so inclined to take suggestions for additional information. Comms signal strength and vessel it connects through would be good. :) Saw somesome a few pages back about stuff like that in 1.5, but can't find it available in these builds.

Edited by wile1411

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, AntiSol said:

I'm unfollowing this thread because I'm tired of people asking questions for which the answers are visible on the current page.

If anyone wants me to recompile for a newer version at any point, pm me.

I said nevermind if that helps.

- End reponse

Does anyone know how to get "Houston" map to work? (In ground track section) This is what I get Y4d6X87.png

11 hours ago, agrock said:

I am a newcomer to this mod, so forgive me for asking something that may be obvious to old timers...

What is the current status of this mod with respect to KSP 1.3 ? Does it work reliably? And a best download link? Because there are several.

Not being updated as far as I know but @AntiSol was nice enough to recompile it. The recompile works fine, https://antisol.org/Telemachus-1.3.zip <--- That's the best download link (From AntiSol)

Edited by Mr. Quark

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.