2 hours ago, Ignacio Urteaga said:

Is it possible to find another star systems in KSP v 1.0 interstellar extended mod?

Welcome aboard!

To answer your question, stock KSP is set firmly in the here-and-now so interplanetary trips are a challenge and interstellar trips are off the table.  Hence, there's only the single solar system.  And that's the case even with KSP Interstellar.  All that eventually does is let you get to from Kerbin to Eeloo in less elapsed gametime.

To do anything with other star systems, you need mods, starting with Kopernicus, and then one of several options like @Sigma88's Galactic Neighborhood, which allows other start systems to exist in the first place.  Then you need one of several mods that give you a means of going to other star systems in a reasonable amount of your lifetime.  And once you have those tools in your possession, you need to learn how to navigate a warpdrive ship, which is a whole 'nother kettle of fish.

So in the meantime, get the hang of going to the other planets in the stock system by conventional means.

I agree.... most people who go on holiday do so by flying to exotic locations...

But these people have probably never ever seen their own nations beauty.... and its like that in KSP as well.

Holiday on Dres.... and Eve.... and.... all the other locations first... get used to space travel... THEN look further afield...

because in KSP.... space travel is a very big challenge, another system might be the straw that broke the camels back.

10 hours ago, Geschosskopf said:

Welcome aboard!

To answer your question, stock KSP is set firmly in the here-and-now so interplanetary trips are a challenge and interstellar trips are off the table.  Hence, there's only the single solar system.  And that's the case even with KSP Interstellar.  All that eventually does is let you get to from Kerbin to Eeloo in less elapsed gametime.

To do anything with other star systems, you need mods, starting with Kopernicus, and then one of several options like @Sigma88's Galactic Neighborhood, which allows other start systems to exist in the first place.  Then you need one of several mods that give you a means of going to other star systems in a reasonable amount of your lifetime.  And once you have those tools in your possession, you need to learn how to navigate a warpdrive ship, which is a whole 'nother kettle of fish.

So in the meantime, get the hang of going to the other planets in the stock system by conventional means.

Thank you very much!

I do not need to seed the 50 AU sphere with IR Telescopes.

It will do no good.

You have saved my life from hours of frustrating work.

Ignacio

10 hours ago, kiwi1960 said:

I agree.... most people who go on holiday do so by flying to exotic locations...

But these people have probably never ever seen their own nations beauty.... and its like that in KSP as well.

Holiday on Dres.... and Eve.... and.... all the other locations first... get used to space travel... THEN look further afield...

because in KSP.... space travel is a very big challenge, another system might be the straw that broke the camels back.

Thank you very much!

It is absolutely true!

There are many places in every celestial body  I have not reached yet.

I have to learn how to navigate efficiently with the warp drive using planetary and orbital velocities to match the velocity I need at destination.

I have not mastered the landing in a particular position when atmospheres are involved.

So, there is a lot of work to do..

Best regards!

Ignacio

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.