Search And Rescue

TMasterson5

8 hours ago, TMasterson5 said:

Yeah tweakscale pretty universally does not play nicely with any ship parts. 

In case anyone is interested:

putting this into a part's config (directly or via an MM patch file) makes them float nicely even when scaled down* with tweakscale:

%TWEAKSCALEEXPONENTS
{
    %buoyancy = 1
}

*Note: when scaling part sizes UP this will make the parts become less buoyant proportional to their mass, however.

1 hour ago, TheDog said:

In case anyone is interested:

putting this into a part's config (directly or via an MM patch file) makes them float nicely even when scaled down* with tweakscale:

After some experimenting, this works better in up- and downwards scaling direction:

%TWEAKSCALEEXPONENTS
{
    %buoyancy = 2
}

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, redmonddkgamer said:

This may or may not be a dead mod, and I may or may not be necroposting, but can we get craft files?

I wont be posting any of the craft files that I have because they involve other mods as well but others are welcome to. And it isnt dead at all, there was an update not that long ago!

Thanks. Anyway, I can't seem to find the BHI thread. When I looked at your account activity, and went the BHI thread it said there was only one post, which I know to be untrue since I posted in it yesterday. Am I looking in the wrong place, or perhaps the thread is broken?

48 minutes ago, redmonddkgamer said:

Thanks. Anyway, I can't seem to find the BHI thread. When I looked at your account activity, and went the BHI thread it said there was only one post, which I know to be untrue since I posted in it yesterday. Am I looking in the wrong place, or perhaps the thread is broken?

not broken at all, your computer may be throwing a temper tantrum or something as it is working fine for me. 

On 25/07/2016 at 10:01 PM, sharpspoonful said:
Really fun i might add.
bFpVq5h.png
A couple of things:
- Needs window lights
- Nodes were a touch too deep on the hull sections. I had to tweak the hull placements to keep the parts from z-fighting.
- Nodes for the drop tanks and landing gear on the Kuey frame would be nice.
-being able to surface attach to the hull would be nice as well.

Craft file? Please?

33 minutes ago, TMasterson5 said:

not broken at all, your computer may be throwing a temper tantrum or something as it is working fine for me. 

Can I PLEASE have the craft files? Just for the cutter? That at least looks like it only uses parts from this mod.

4 minutes ago, redmonddkgamer said:

Can I PLEASE have the craft files? Just for the cutter? That at least looks like it only uses parts from this mod.

Aside from the extra bits to make it look 'pretty', it's really easy to put together.

4 minutes ago, redmonddkgamer said:

1. I don't have it anymore. The point of the mod and KSP is to build things, I reccomend trying that.....

2. It uses parts from other mods too quite clearly

That is the most vague description. Are they going sideways, longways, upside down, crosswise, diagonal, etc.? You might have to make sure snap is on and then WASD to get them in the correct position.

• 1 month later...

If you refuse to post any craft files, could you at least put up some guides or better screenshots (Such as how long to make the HC-130, etc.)

If you have the craft files, then just post them already!

20 minutes ago, Raptor22 said:

If you refuse to post any craft files, could you at least put up some guides or better screenshots (Such as how long to make the HC-130, etc.)

If you have the craft files, then just post them already!

I don't post craft files because they include parts from other mods. 

As for a guide guide on how to make the planes google image search and match off that or create your own. The point of this game is to be creative. I have faith that you can figure it out, it's fairly simple