Win a copy of KSP on consoles! [RESULTS]

KasperVld

6 minutes ago, AlmostNASA said:

You make me so dissapointed

gladiator_3.jpg

Not trying to hurt your feelings but the PS3 is what? 14 or 15 years old? What would you expect?

edit: on a different note you responded so fast whit that meme. Were you expecting something =,=?

Edited by TheBF3Veteran

For those asking, to the best of my knowledge the console keys will work even in regions where the game hasn't been released yet, but might require you to register an account in a region where the game was released.

On 7/26/2016 at 11:38 PM, Hammer_667 said:

I'm guessing this doesn't extend to Europe? Seeing as, well y'know... the game isn't even available for us yet and we have absolutely no idea what's going on?

Just because it isn't out yet doesn't mean you can't win a contest, you'll just get the license key at a later time.

And we do have a pretty good idea what's going on: KSP didn't pass SCEE certification. The only thing that is unclear is whether or not Squad needs to fix problems and resubmit.

The main protection against double entries is that a Google account is required and the form can only be submitted once per Google account. I have other means of checking for duplicate entries, but I will keep those for myself. Those who enter more than once may be disqualified.

I wish I can win.. my sis has recently fallen into what I call the "MineTube trap", basically shes just addicted to watching Minecraft videos more than Minecraft itself! I kinda wanna show her some of space, and at least show her another new game :D

*Determination.

20 hours ago, HoloYolo said:

All answers were due before August 1st...

I know. I answered before August 1st. Besides, it's impossible to enter the vote now anyways. I'm just posting about it now. :D

On 27-7-2016 at 6:30 PM, TheBF3Veteran said:

Not trying to hurt your feelings but the PS3 is what? 14 or 15 years old? What would you expect?

edit: on a different note you responded so fast whit that meme. Were you expecting something =,=?

14 or 15? No, no, no, I am pretty sure I grew up with a PS2 and not a PS3. The PS3 was released in 2006 in Japan and the USA, and in 2007 in Europe. That makes it six or five years old.

On 26-7-2016 at 9:11 PM, KasperVld said:

We will draw 10 winners at random from all submission made before Monday August 1st 2016, 12:00 UTC (five for the PlayStation 4 and five for the XBox One). After the deadline we will collect all answers to draw the winners, which will be done within five business days.

So that means the winners will be announced very soon! The hype is real!

Woo, free console keys! I wonder what--

On 7/26/2016 at 2:11 PM, KasperVld said:

We will draw 10 winners at random from all submission made before Monday August 1st 2016, 12:00 UTC.

Aww, come on! And I didn't see this until now?? :( Guess I should check this subforum more often, then...

13 minutes ago, The White Guardian said:

The PS3 was released in 2006 in Japan and the USA, and in 2007 in Europe. That makes it six or five years old.

How's things back in 2012 these days? :wink: