Random-ish eclipses: Sorta random eclipses!

N70

This is a small thread for my mod, random-ish eclipses!

RANDOM-ISH ECLIPSES

This mod gives Kerbin and the Mun slight eccentricity and inclination, making eclipses a little more random-ish. Available on SpaceDock and CKAN! Requires Kopernicus and Module Manager

LICENSED UNDER MIT. 

Edited by N70

How are you handling dynamic efficiency (including efficiency parts and crew), required resources (like machinery), and thermal efficiency?  Only because its the lack of these stock mechanics (and the replacement of the converter modules) that makes UKS and Kerbalism incompatible.

32 minutes ago, RoverDude said:

How are you handling dynamic efficiency (including efficiency parts and crew), required resources (like machinery), and thermal efficiency?  Only because its the lack of these stock mechanics (and the replacement of the converter modules) that makes UKS and Kerbalism incompatible.

Honestly, I never handled any of that. It'd probably be easier to just, well, turn on Kerbalism's TAC-LS profile in order to emulate TAC-LS w/ kerbalism features to get Kerbalism's life support stuff from UKS greenhouses (IIRC, UKS is compatible with TAC-LS) but i'm not sure that would work. I'll most likely stop working on any UKS-kerbalism resource patch sorta thing once I get EUROPA to a playable state. "UKS-Kerbalism Resource Chain Patch" would be a better name, because it just makes the resource chain partially work with Kerbalism (aka outputting some kerbalism resources), but honestly that name's too long. Also... I just realized... I probably will need to make a plugin to make them both work 100% with each other... because Kerbalism just added time dilation in it's latest update.

Actually, I should just start working on EUROPA again now...

That's kinda the thing... all of that stuff I mentioned (and I've said this before to you :)) is that it's what makes UKS UKS...  

So with all due respect (and to keep me from getting the support headaches when core UKS systems (i.e. the entire efficiency system) break, can you please not imply that this is in any way something that makes UKS and Kerbalism compatible?

6 hours ago, RoverDude said:

So with all due respect (and to keep me from getting the support headaches when core UKS systems (i.e. the entire efficiency system) break, can you please not imply that this is in any way something that makes UKS and Kerbalism compatible?

Sure. Will edit the topic now. I never said it was a COMPATABILITY patch :P

Dude.  Your entire title implies this.  Can you please not?  There is no such thing as a UKS-Kerbalism patch (that will not totally break UKS, or break Kerbalism).  Again, sorry for being harsh, but we have had this talk multiple times.  Normally I just say rock on and do your thing, but you are explicitly pushing something out there that will cause me headaches.  And that is not cool.

2 minutes ago, RoverDude said:

Dude.  Your entire title implies this.  Can you please not?  There is no such thing as a UKS-Kerbalism patch (that will not totally break UKS, or break Kerbalism).  Again, sorry for being harsh, but we have had this talk multiple times.  Normally I just say rock on and do your thing, but you are explicitly pushing something out there that will cause me headaches.  And that is not cool.

You know what? I'm just going to take the thing off the whole thread. Poof. Gone. Happy now? I'm gonna go work on EUROPA.

Edited by N70

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.