PS4 freezing

So the game is freezing like crazy in the ship editor. It seems to happen randomly when placing something on my ship with symmetry on. And when it does freeze I have to close the game and relaunch, It's really getting annoying and needs to be patched soon.

Edited by NoahThomas29

This is the official word on updates from Squad.

The release processes on console and PC are quite different, and the console builds are based off of the PC ones. When we want to patch the consoles we merge PC commits and work on the custom code and assets that are needed to make it run on the consoles. The console builds then have to go through certification with the console manufacturer (Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo) before we can make them available. As a result the consoles are likely to run a little bit behind compared to the PC releases, but we will keep updating all platforms as we move forward.

So yes there will be updates but I don't know when yet.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.