Confuse the Next Poster!

cubinator

3 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

This statement is false.

Think about that for at least one minute straight.

"Don't think about it don't think about it don't think about it don't-"

"Ummmm...true...I'll go with true."

"It's a paradox, you moron! There is no answer!"

1/10 it's just circular logic.

GE_Turboencabulator_pg_2.jpg

6/10 weird wording, but the general concept makes sense. There is a screen, on rails, that was somehow cheated (maybe won in a bad poker game?) and the government projects the moon onto it.

Here's an old good one:

a=b

a2=ab

a2-b2=ab-b2

(a+b)(a-b)=b(a-b)

ans/(a-b)

a+b=b

2=1

0/10 is the a walle reference? I hope it is because... It is and I get it.

16 minutes ago, quasarrgames said:

There is a screen, on rails

Well, this is all false because of math and physics. But contrails are made up of special chemicals. Some of these are made to affect the population. But some are made to linger at about 50km. Every night the government turns in there super projector to make the moon appear. Total bull crap though.

The earth is flat. And the sun is a spot light. The stars all rotate above earth. The sun is 2,500 km away from earth.

Edited by munlander1
Space

1/10 This violates rule 4.4/2h, which states that claiming that the earth is flat shall result in an immediate trip to the moderators office, where you will receive harsh punishment involving cookies and/or candy for committing such a correct act. 

^There you go. Confuzeld yet?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Brent Kerman said:

4/10

Candidate 1: What Candidate 2 says in incorrect.

Candidate 2: What Candidate 1 says is correct.

Think very carefully.

7/10, why would anyone want to draw our attention into seeing the circular logic in their attempt to confuse us?

Zero divided by anything is zero. Anything divided by zero is infinity. How much is zero divided by zero?

d0/d0

ï ýõ уòõрõý, чтþ тþ, чтþ òы ÿрþÑÂøтõ. ï ýõ óþòþрю ÿþ-руÑÂÑÂúø. ßþÿрþñуùтõ руÑÂÑÂúøù ÿþôфþруü ÷ð ÿþüþщью .

Ø÷òøýõýøѠôÃȄʄۄĄÂÑÂúþù , øÑÂÿþûь÷уõтÑÂÑÂ

1/10, not confusing at all, just annoying.

Absolutism, in any form, is always wrong.

@cubinator, the (infinite) sum being -1/12 is not confusing at all when you see a proper explanation of it. 

1 hour ago, monophonic said:

Zero divided by anything is zero. Anything divided by zero is infinity. How much is zero divided by zero?

Zero divided by anything but zero is zero.  Anything divided by zero is not infinity, it is undefined.  Hence 0/0 is undefined.   Look at a graph of 1/x.  At x=0, y is both infinity and negative infinity, and since it can't be both, it is undefined. 

I think I'll play this game by de-confusing the confused posters. 

• 2 months later...

Grammar/lawsuit cannot compute over time xDr

anyway don't you think it's fun birds can fly without going to school and learning math ? they just do it after all ^^ it's like that ^^ i wonder if we should bring birds to the supreme court for flying without even knowing math(s) basic(s) ^^

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

1/10 it took me about 2 seconds to figure that out, I have this weird knack or reading upside down and backwards

The capital K and the fact that it looks similar to your username really help...

My dad has the best way of taking away our items. Since he can only hide our laptops for a day or two before we stumble on them, how does he do it? He bought a safe just for this purpose, and I tell you my friends are confused he goes to such extremes

5/10 seems like he just bought a safe and wrote down the combination somewhere, and it takes you a few days to find it. It's probably more complicated then that though...

What's the square root of -1? Think about it, don't use a calculator until you've thought.

0/10

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

This spoiler doesn't exist

Spoiler

This spoiler exists

Spoiler

The first spoiler is true, while the other is false

Spoiler

That statement was false.

Spoiler

But it'strue, and doesn't exist.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.