Honest answers

as a paying customer who has been sold a completely faulty product I'd like some honest answers.

1. Do you think it's right to knowingly sell broken software?

2. How much testing was done?

3. With so many game breaking bugs already fixed in previous of versions on PC I'm left to ask why you would do this? There is 0 chance you thought the game was good to go.

Where is the patch????????????????

How about some transparency and frequent updates for the people whom you ripped off.

Do you really expect answers talking to someone like that? If I were Squad I'd ignore you just because of your attitude. 

If you don't completely understand the process of porting a pc game to console,  you shouldn't jump down someone's throat.  Consoles present their own set of issue and limitations. 

You think this game didnt have its issues when launched on PC?  Of course it did,  like any game ever.  You need to practice some patience and be grateful.  The optimizations and fixes will come. 

And instead of getting on here,  cussing and whining,  try acting like an adult and ask nicely. Maybe get on the bug tracker and report a bug?  Dont bring your Xbox live language to the forum,  kids play this game.  I know you wouldn't ask your waiter "where the F is my food"  and if you do I'm sure you have had a good helping of saliva mixed in. 

I understand you are a paying customer but regardless if your issue is justified or not,  you don't talk like that to a group of hard working devs. Grow up. 

Edited by Berlin

The release processes on console and PC are quite different, and the console builds are based off of the PC ones. When we want to patch the consoles we merge PC commits and work on the custom code and assets that are needed to make it run on the consoles. The console builds then have to go through certification with the console manufacturer (Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo) before we can make them available. As a result the consoles are likely to run a little bit behind compared to the PC releases, but we will keep updating all platforms as we move forward.