I have build my new space shuttle

That video has brought up so many memories of all my failed attempts to build space shuttles.... until I looked at a working shuttle and saw the reasons to keep it stable. Numerous times have I spun out of control once I decoupled the SRBs, or in reentry. Don't lose hope, for time and experience will lead to more experience and inevitably, a successful launch :). Keep it up.

10 hours ago, Shadow dream said:

May I link to my latest Shuttle Build, which works decently? (payload ~40t)

It may help you to find out how to build a stable and useful aircraft. Shuttles are very tricky, especialy due to their heavily shifting CoM!

my shuttle has no payload

Just now, igor290506 said:

8.5?10 isn,t horrible to me just angle the engines in mirror simmetry by pressing r

8.5 is good! But the fuel tank and boosters are the things i dont like.

3 minutes ago, igor290506 said:

8.5?10 isn,t horrible to me just angle the engines in mirror simmetry by pressing r

I tried the mirror thing before. It went into orbit. But the Re-entry killed it.

On 31.7.2016 at 9:15 PM, igor290506 said:

my shuttle has no payload

My suggestion was to download my version, take a look at the CoM and CoT, especialy the difference between "full" and "depleted" CoM.

Looking at your video I think you have angled your engines too far. Let them straight. The Fuel Tank is on ultra diet during ascent making the shuttle the CoM and the Boosters completely offset, which is why it got out of control.

32 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Simply tag a moderator, such as @Red Iron Crown, @DuoDex, or our favorite banana, @Vanamonde. Any one of them can do it. Or you can ask the mods on this thread:

And that's all you do! (but since I have tagged three mods, they will either close the thread or give me an infraction for tagging too many mods) :D

banana vanamonde is not my favorite

It doesn't matter which mod is your favorite. What matters is that they are the ones that can do it - can lock threads. And for the most part, in spite of the biases of the forum users, the mods on this forum are impartial, and for the most part - fair (in spite of my numerous infractions for discussing politics).

You've named two moderators you have some issue with - and I would venture to guess you probably have been guided by both of them for some mild forum infraction. I'd suggest trying to heed their advice.

Locking per OP's request.

3 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

And that's all you do! (but since I have tagged three mods, they will either close the thread or give me an infraction for tagging too many mods) :D

For future reference, tagging mods like that isn't the best way to do this.  If you'd like to request a moderator's attention for something (for example, closing your own thread), please just report the post (with an explanatory note), even if it's your own post-- that will signal whichever moderator happens to be available to come take a look.  If you simply say "please close" in one of your posts, we won't see it unless one of us just happens to read that post, which is unlikely-- there are only a few of us, we don't personally read everything posted in the forums unless our attention is called to it for some reason.