Can't load saves - AGAIN!

Again, I can't load my saves but now it's different. It worked before and now suddenly, when I quit to main menu(I edited my savefile before to test a craft I didn't have the money for) I wanted to load it again, because I edited the save again. Then when I tried pressing Resume Saved it doesent do anything, just the animation. When I restart the game it works once but doesent show any saves. If I try it again it wont open the menu. The console shows this error: [Exception]: ArgumentException: The requested value 'Abailable' was not found. Right now while writing this, the first time I saw this error, I immdediatly knew what was the problem :D Well, i didnt write Available for Jebediahs state but instead Abailable. I think that somehow made the save file unreadable and so loveed up the game completely. I still wanna post this so people who have this error can google and find this post.

EDIT: It doesen't work... I will just try restarting the game and hope it works...

EDIT: I think it will work but no matter how often I pressed theResume Saved button, it only showed the error once. I think it affets the game permanently until you restart it, I hope atleast.

EDIT: Works...PHEEEEWWWW

Edited by Leslie110501

25 minutes ago, Leslie110501 said:

Again, I can't load my saves but now it's different. It worked before and now suddenly, when I quit to main menu(I edited my savefile before to test a craft I didn't have the money for) I wanted to load it again, because I edited the save again. Then when I tried pressing Resume Saved it doesent do anything, just the animation. When I restart the game it works once but doesent show any saves. If I try it again it wont open the menu. The console shows this error: [Exception]: ArgumentException: The requested value 'Abailable' was not found. Right now while writing this, the first time I saw this error, I immdediatly knew what was the problem :D Well, i didnt write Available for Jebediahs state but instead Abailable. I think that somehow made the save file unreadable and so loveed up the game completely. I still wanna post this so people who have this error can google and find this post.

EDIT: It doesen't work... I will just try restarting the game and hope it works...

EDIT: I think it will work but no matter how often I pressed theResume Saved button, it only showed the error once. I think it affets the game permanently until you restart it, I hope atleast.

EDIT: Works...PHEEEEWWWW

Let this serve as a cautionary tale.... ALWAYS back up your save game before you perform ANY editing to it.. :)  I also recommend you backup before adding or removing any mods...

Edited by Papa_Joe

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.