Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

http://monstah.deviantart.com/art/Madness-From-The-Sea-2701075

That's from... 14 years ago?? :0.0:

*sigh* I don't know why is it, but I never again felt the hots for drawing like back then. I even tried to revive this deviant account after some three years not using it, but the drawings were sloppy and I never quite felt the rush again.

I still doodle, but I haven't really drawn anything since I was 20 :/

http://monstah.deviantart.com/art/Xenomorph-Ninja-39149944

Ahhh! I loved this one! :D 2011, judging by the comments? Originals are probably still around somewhere, gathering dust...

edit - Hahahaha. Oh man, I feel just like Jesse Pinkman going through his old notebooks. These are awesome!

Check this one out: ugly-ass self protrait from 15 years ago, complete with one of those crappy titles your teenage self finds ingenious! :) Actually, my whole gallery is filled with crappy teen titles. So self-anthropological.

Don't ask me if I'm colorblind  :P I'm not, but I always had terrible taste for coloring drawings. I even knew it, back then, but well, I tried. Later ones are better, the ones I made 100% digital rather than coloring over ink.

Edited by monstah

5 minutes ago, Spacetraindriver said:

Taken from my Mac's camera so its 100% GUARANTEED to be the right way!

Also...Uhhh...Bedroom wall reveal..?

1c716a05d7282135bc38b77f4370295e.jpg

Cool! I'm actually working on an 8-bit version of my own, based on the drawing I made. I'll post it when it's ready!

A gas giant.

ayBh350.png

Now it has not-high-quality-at-all rings, and visible is the surface of a moonlet!

PkPdxBK.png

Another moon of the gas giant, farther out, and Pol-like (minus any spikes or slices of invisible terrain).

vyE4mgR.png

No, I didn't recolor the same ground as from the other moon!

Vertical phone wallpaper-compatible sideways versions of the ringed-with-a-moon gas giant are in the below spoiler, because they look nice as wallpapers on phones (such as my own). 

Spoiler

T8aNYSL.png?1

This is where there is truly no up or down.

QlDkuvs.png?1

St-Melangell-2017a.jpg

I will edit the video some other time.  I am too tired right now.  3am and I have work.

Spoiler

Edited by Kokoro
adding video link in the spoiler bit

21 hours ago, Spacetraindriver said:

Drew some bunnies.

The one on the foreground looks angry! :D

I have another abandoned illustration gallery, but this one is at least more recent. Nowadays, the most I'll draw is this:

9MVy5Zt.jpg

Some thoughts on an algorithm for semi-spherical semi-Voronoi diagrams based on a halfedge mesh structure, some rocketry equations, a relationship graph between rocketry-related variables (TWR, dV, Veff, etc), work stuff... and doodles!

So much beauties here since I left a month ago.

I just made something yesterday around 9 pm, just before the closure but it took me some time to "complete" it this morning :

ABVZro1.jpg

I actually remembered the day my father and I went to look for Sierra-Charlie (the one which crashed) at Brest airport, it was less than a week before the fatal date in 2000... I will never forget the sight of this beauty, the sound and the smell. She just rose like a swan in the typical cloudy weather of Brittany in a thunder-like cracking melody, leaving this yellow fumes from her afterburner and smelling kerosene like nothing I have breath before.

About this scribbling I am really sorry if there is a lot of errors, as usual I made it only on memory... this is why the engines 1-2 nacelle is totally missed and the Olympus re-heat not well axed.

I didn't know what to do at today's launch... by his drawings @Spacetraindriver inspired me to do that :

LdpszBB.jpg?1

One T-62 from the Republican Guards keep on consuming, its turret having been expelled by an inner deflagration, while two U.S.M.C. AH-1W SuperCobra are flying over the Kuwaiti land, firing their wire-guided TOW anti-tank missiles to other targets.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.