Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

4Xt1MaP.png

A few days ago I made a sub reddit to showcase the ideas of KSP fans. Ideas of a kerbal's culture and society beyond the astronomical part.

It would mean the world to me if you could check out r/kerbalculture! I want to hear other people's ideas.

Here is a black hole of a Space DnD-styled game I would love to make. The spray can tool works wonders when layered correctly! :wink:

53 minutes ago, Atubara said:

4Xt1MaP.png

A few days ago I made a sub reddit to showcase the ideas of KSP fans. Ideas of a kerbal's culture and society beyond the astronomical part.

It would mean the world to me if you could check out r/kerbalculture! I want to hear other people's ideas.

Here is a black hole of a Space DnD-styled game I would love to make. The spray can tool works wonders when layered correctly! :wink:

I love the Lo-fi sorta look.

What's the DnD game about? I'm trying to get a StarWars Edge of the Empire game together irl, so I'm interested in Sci-fi DnD.

I'll try my best to keep it short. It follows the adventures of an astrophysicist scared of space and an outlaw bassist through their adventures through the galaxy. The whole premise is that the aesthetic is 70s themed, and astronomical objects such as black holes, neutron stars, and even aliens are represented as impressionistic art.

You can PM me is you want me to go into detail. I just realised this sounded super boring from a general summary. I could go on for hours about my ideas. 

16 minutes ago, Atubara said:

I'll try my best to keep it short. It follows the adventures of an astrophysicist scared of space and an outlaw bassist through their adventures through the galaxy. The whole premise is that the aesthetic is 70s themed, and astronomical objects such as black holes, neutron stars, and even aliens are represented as impressionistic art.

You can PM me is you want me to go into detail. I just realised this sounded super boring from a general summary. I could go on for hours about my ideas. 

1. What you wrote is not super boring...
2. Feel free to throw a wall of text in my general direction, since what you wrote sounds like something possibly pretty awesome!
3. I don't want this thread to just become our conversation, so here's a sci-fi dude I drew just for this:
gTNXNX8.jpg 

12 hours ago, cubinator said:

Here's a painting of the Great Red Spot:

IspTHLi.png

That looks really good! It looks really real!

The paper is a bit crooked because of the moisture in the paint, i too have that kind of issue when painting with wet paint, on paper. 

Hey fellas, you mind if I join? :D
Here's an AV-8B Harrier 2 I drew a while back, sorry for the gridded paper (I didn't have anything better with me) and the terrible quality (my phone has an extremely bad camera and I didn't get it to focus properly)

EDIT 2: @0111narwhalz Thx, for the help

wfZ86La.jpg

Edited by ScaryTerry

7 minutes ago, ScaryTerry said:

Hey fellas, you mind if I join? :D

Everyone and everything that respects the forum rules is welcome here!

8 minutes ago, ScaryTerry said:

HeyHere's an AV-8B Harrier 2 I drew a while back, sorry for the gridded paper (I didn't have anything better with me) and the terrible quality (my phone has an extremely bad camera and I didn't get it to focus properly)

https://imgur.com/gallery/JM1O1

Looks awesome! The shading is good, and the 'proportions' of the plane look almost perfect. The detail is good too!

I also use gridded paper every now and then, i think its very good for the things i and some others usually draw.

43 minutes ago, NSEP said:

Everyone and everything that respects the forum rules is welcome here!

Looks awesome! The shading is good, and the 'proportions' of the plane look almost perfect. The detail is good too!

I also use gridded paper every now and then, i think its very good for the things i and some others usually draw.

Thanks man :D

2 hours ago, ScaryTerry said:

how do I get my Imgur image to properly show? I know I'm doing something wrong, I'm just not sure what it is

Right click (or long press) the image and select "Open image in new tab." Copy and paste that URL.

As for using graph paper: I prefer it. Helps with symmetry on ortho views and I just like it.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Kokoro said:

My drawings arent improving. 

......Possibly because there's not much to improve... :D:wink:

Maybe just try a new style. A lot of your drawings contain people, so maybe give landscape art a try, or something you rarely try.

Like rockets. Everyone here likes rockets.

2 hours ago, Earthlinger said:

Like rockets.

When I draw rockets, it would be an insult against the space industry.

That being said, what are good things a "beginner" could draw? I really want to become better (and by that I mean "good") at drawing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.