Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to abuse this thread and not post a drawing, instead I've made this... I guess it would be called "proof of concept"? Anyways, I tried to make a gas giant and it quickly turned into a Jupiter replica (I was actually going for something Saturn-ish with rings, but I guess I can use the "PoC" label for that).

Thrown it together in, like, an hour and it's really hacky behind the scenes. Not visually interesting in any way of course (at least it can compress well!),  but I'm really happy with what there is in the image.
BSfCnRx.png

Same thing as before, but this time I actually like it.
AMseZqu.png

I think it's impressive that this kind of scene can be built without pre-made textures. These are all noise channels layed on top of each other (and fresnel for a subtle atmosphere).
Now I only have to figure out how to make this real-time and I have something to submit for Revision 2021! (unfortunately I have no idea how real-time graphics work)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Here are my drawings. I drew them quite a while ago(multiple years).I've covered up the text with sticky notes because I want to preserve the text and also not show the somewhat odd names I gave the things. (the links could probably expire, beware)

Spoiler

https://imgur.com/a/zW8PSIW

Next one:

(the wavy lines on the planet thingy are water lines)

https://imgur.com/a/Kyb8LxU

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

gPBpdzE.png

I'm pretty pleased with how that one turned out. Got kinda carried away there - But hey, it's all part of the game!

It's actually a screenshot from the game itself that I took, then I started editing it and stuff, then one thing led to another and next thing I know I'm "Hey it's daylight outside again? When did that happen?"

So I had to make myself stop before either my mouse or wrist broke down... 

I like drawing explosions and such...    :0.0: :cool::confused:

Fly safe out there!

Edited by Moach

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.