Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, funnelton said:

oh my god.. its gorgeous! is it a 3d model? is there a tiny chance you can make this as a mod? id love to have this :D

I carelessly (permanently) deleted the model a few months ago, so I'll have to remake it if I ever want to make a parts mod

17 hours ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

I carelessly (permanently) deleted the model a few months ago, so I'll have to remake it if I ever want to make a parts mod

R.I.P :(

but seriously, you have great talent, you should def make a part mod!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

4_vesta_by_adstri_dege1el-fullview.jpg?t

painting of asteroid 4 Vesta i did half a year ago or so

egress_and_vare_by_adstri_deee4ks-fullvi

landscape of an alien planet moon i did for a friend's birthday

deezq6o-b64d0685-95f9-4657-b533-b2e8ce02

me proving i cant do anatomy well xP

i'm not the best artist by any means, but i think i'm getting to the point where i can show my stuff and not feel so bad about it anymore

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The 73rd out of a planned 198 orbital ring stations, and the second of these stations to be in orbit of Luna.  Shortly after it was completed, financial constraints forced the number of stations to be reduced to 96, and the ensuing litigation from disgruntled clients forced cancellation of the program. 

Station 73, or "Posy" as it is known to those who live there, is shaping up to be one of the nicer of these stations to live on, although the construction of habitation facilities (by 3rd party contractors) has slowed since the bankruptcy of the parent company.

URonqXp3rMk7KFOFGkYzXyCISra2ejPlErI63nE9

Ink, Pencil, Watercolour pencil, Sharpie.

Edited by Infinite_Maelstrom
medium

May I put my lego builds here?

If yes:

Spoiler

Everything here is custom designed:

OxMQRIt.jpg

1EtOs52.jpg

A nuclear thermal engine (low acceleration, thus, this seat position is feasible) powered short distance racing ship with a bit of thrust vectoring and two folding radiators.

oX1WwA8.jpg

KCtdpzG.jpg

A rover (inspired by the one from elite dangerous) with space for 1 minifig and powered by a compact nuclear reactor which can superheat steam to act as a rocket engine, useful for landing the thing. (tangent: the idea of superheating steam with a reactor is taken from the expanse (books, since the show isn't available in South Africa) and they use superheated steam for rcs thrusters, the nickname for flying with rcs is flying teakettle.)

7zyYp4f.jpg

It also folds up for storage, space operations, and landing itself.

JfxyO9y.jpg

0FiGUiH.jpg

Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really like this one.

otF8mN8.jpg

Astronaut on a bike on Europa, don't see that every day do you?

KuGsG8i.jpg

The green drone is a delivery bot.

EY1w6Xw.jpg

Inside the hab, the skylight is orange due to the guy being martian.

SfjCosK.jpg

Ice mining in progress, no ice creams allowed. (By the way: this Europa-ish diorama is Futurama esc, so it isn't as realistic as my other builds.)

ArNznOe.jpg

Skateboard, snowboard, hoverboard.

IDocuiz.jpg

Tasty...

Now for something completely unrelated:

BiXjR6X.jpg

By the way there is a mummy in that sarcophagus, well a plastic lego scooby doo one, but still, a mummy.

44YkZDR.jpg

Big giant emerald.

f6QW4FV.jpg

Probably my longest surviving lego build. Actually shoots with the trigger.

Now back to our regularly scheduled spaceships:

lGZfvbb.jpg

Big black stealth ship, scaled down way below minifig scale because I ain't rich.

8iv3DkG.jpg

Micro scale freighter ship.

0SSazc8.jpg

Another mini freighter with a centrifuge drum on top of the cargo in this picture.

G8O04B7.jpg

A cross between a racer and a cruise liner, in essence, a rich minifigs toy, of course, this is scaled down.

uBvfxvr.jpg

Mining ship, really like this one.

M0sXbJY.jpg

Minifig scale space tug/service ship.

qQIcN4P.jpg

Inside, very cramped.

Mlz0qqJ.jpg

From the bottom.

hkSBM7h.jpg

Space campervan with a space canoe.

If no:

Spoiler

That's not nice is it? :mad: I'm doing it anyway! :mad:

• 6 months later...

Recently, I have been tracing some screenshots I've taken from Euro Truck Simulator 2 (taping a piece of paper to the computer screen and tracing over the lines), and I will definitely post some pictures of those soon, although I haven't finished coloring most of them. I even gave a drawing of a truck in Spain to my Spanish teacher at school, and I started a drawing of a Volvo FH16 drawing in Sweden for a friend (He doesn't want the truck drawing, and we're not friends anymore, I guess, if we ever were) as well. I've done one or two freehand drawings recently as well (a sketch of a Liebherr MK 88 and a Mercedes Actros with a trailer that says "ЛОГИСТИКА РОССИЯ" on it)

I would post the pictures now, but I haven't transferred any photos of the drawings to this computer yet from my phone. I will very soon, and sorry for necroposting! 

I will try to get those pictures up soon, even though I said that I would 2 months ago...

Edited by Ben J. Kerman
Stupid bloody Volvo lorry drawing.

• 7 months later...

I made this a few days ago...

<redacted>
(from a true story)

Spoiler

I discovered this thread by "accident", and I've found 68 pages of awesome drawings. It's quite sad it isn't (very) active anymore...

Edited by Nazalassa
><>

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.