Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

1 hour ago, XB-70A said:

A good idea, humans could be good slaves for them, making all their task. I just imagine an industrial microwave being like an hortator giving the rhythm to human having to rub their hands to give heat.

The Robots from the Empire think humans would be useless and energy consuming slaves, i mean, we need all sorts of vitamins, nutrition, we need to live in a specific environment, we need to have enough Oxygen, and alot more things. So they wont be using Humans as slaves for a while. And Humans are superior creatures, allied with  other Alien civilizations. So don't worry (;

Here is a map by the way

robotics_republic_of_the_orion_arm__by_z

7 hours ago, NSEP said:

The Robots from the Empire think humans would be useless and energy consuming slaves, i mean, we need all sorts of vitamins, nutrition, we need to live in a specific environment, we need to have enough Oxygen, and alot more things. So they wont be using Humans as slaves for a while. And Humans are superior creatures, allied with  other Alien civilizations. So don't worry (;

Here is a map by the way

I like the concept to divide their empire into star systems. The more I'm reading, the more I feel like we are in the Battletech universe with its galactic maps and different factions.

5 hours ago, XB-70A said:

I like the concept to divide their empire into star systems. The more I'm reading, the more I feel like we are in the Battletech universe with its galactic maps and different factions.

They are devided from humans, they have like around 100 stars in their hands with planets, and there are some robots living with the humans, but those robots feel like they fit in with humans. Its for my lore story thing! Coming this year!

9 hours ago, NSEP said:

Its for my lore story thing! Coming this year!

Hope you will share it here.

---

Today's scratch :

nL2au6e.jpg

One MAN Tractor-Erector-Launcher truck of the 868th Tactical Missile Training Squadron of Davis-Monthan is firing one of its BGM-109G Gryphon cruise-missile, hopefully for training.

I get the envy of making it after having discovered that one full TER is exposed at the airbase of Florennes in Belgium where some of these systems were deployed in the 80's.

Now I would like to make a "Tochka"/"Scarab" or maybe something else...

Finally made something about space today but I'm hesitating between two "versions" :

qHO03lg.jpg

Tyuratam, 15 November 1988, 09 h 24 min 42 s local time. The Soviet orbiter "Buran" OK-1K1 is landing on the Cosmodrome runway 24 for the first and last time.

This one got burns marks but I find them ugly and totally missed and dark cockpit windows.

Or the one just before without them :

M98QM2t.jpg

4 minutes ago, XB-70A said:

Finally made something about space today but I'm hesitating between two "versions" :

qHO03lg.jpg

Tyuratam, 15 November 1988, 09 h 24 min 42 s local time. The Soviet orbiter "Buran" OK-1K1 is landing on the Cosmodrome runway 24 for the first and last time.

This one got burns marks but I find them ugly and totally missed and dark cockpit windows.

Or the one just before without them :

M98QM2t.jpg

Try draw very soft with gray or brown pencil to image a burn marks

Edited by TedwinKnockman66

i was was bored with [insert stupid country line drawed at some point] peops' and did this

feel free to gg trans ... a few pun might be tricky to localise ...

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
12 hour later or so i figured it was a weird draw, somehow

2 minutes ago, TedwinKnockman66 said:

Try draw very soft with gray or brown pencil to image a burn marks

Have tried already, but the problem being that it was not corresponding to the picture I used for model. Logically she got some clear to darker brown burns and none of my pitiful collection of pencil got this specific tint. So I had to tried with a mix of mustard and the clearest brown I had, which quickly "overflow".

4 hours ago, XB-70A said:

Have tried already, but the problem being that it was not corresponding to the picture I used for model. Logically she got some clear to darker brown burns and none of my pitiful collection of pencil got this specific tint. So I had to tried with a mix of mustard and the clearest brown I had, which quickly "overflow".

If you filled in the rest of the white parts with that, it would look like a camouflage shuttle.

67e34c11d237065fa9a2a2b55d81eee9.jpeg

May 12, 1918, HMTS Olympic rams U-103 during WW1.

Sure what really happned was her propeller scliced through the U boat's conning tower but she as an OCEAN LINER rammed a lightship (which sank) AND survived a ram from a crusier, IN BETTER CONDITION.

Oh and thats my attempt at dazzale coamoflauge, not battle damage...

And: 

Edited by Spacetraindriver

Fear the Bear! A Tupolev Tu-95MS Bear-H is patrolling over its territory of the Barents Sea.

foQGGBJ.jpg

I past the two last days in an hospital, again... and now I'm without the possibility to walk for the next three days.

In that condition the scribbles become a good way to get free.

Fight For The Waterhole

(ANOTHER Art Class assignment)

0cc5c9fc0d7e7ae65d326d4d0db50333.jpeg

Spoiler

5d5094ddf1e4697506c5dddc767b23ed.jpeg

Yeah I'm not the best at drawing humans at a small scale...or perspective...or animals...Oh well! :P Hey, at least the other 3 in the back look pretty decent!

(I'm not even gonna talk about the coloring, I really don't like coloring...)

(Also all work is being passed back next week for prepare for a "buttload" [as my art teacher DOESN'T like to say :P] of work. [maybe...I rushed them a WEE bit])

9 hours ago, NSEP said:

Challenge accepted.

barentz_by_zanzalur-db7eg7p.jpg

I'm probally going to sound really stupid but I think it looks more like Shakespeare with a different haircut...

(Edit: It DOES look like him, on par!)

(Edit, Again: IS THAT PEN??? You are brave sir!)

Edited by Spacetraindriver

Stratojet. It was the aircraft I got locked into the head yesterday... but I was pretty disappointed by the result :

llEzXZT.jpg

So I just made another one today, more precise this time :

EBTe9vZ.jpg

An RB-47H of the SAC on its way to the North Vietnam for an electronic intelligence flight during the RB-47s last operative campaign in September 1967.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.