Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

Here is some abstract stuff, this one is called "History of Earth"

Its an illustration of a time snake, time goes from left to right. To the left you see thea hitting Earth and the Moon being formed, and to the very right you see a string connecting the Moon and the Earth, thats the space age.

history_of_earth_by_zanzalur-dbaesyy.jpg

15 hours ago, legoclone09 said:

Yeah, it's a nice gun. My personal favorite gun is a HK417, they're awesome.

I like it too, "7.62" well resume it.

To be back to the topic : 

gjjDCfE.jpg

Sud Aviation SE-210 "Caravelle" 10B3 of Syrian Air

f2cLBic.jpg

The BAC TSR-2 prototype is waking up some quiet lords.

bnhku0x.jpg

The Dassault "Mirage" III V-01 prototype achieving a vertical landing.

Y9ZeTnV.jpg

A Vickers VC10 Type 1101 of Gulf Air landing at Cork (I totally missed the landing gear here :sealed:).

Here is my drawing of a modified 747 for the National Space Exploration Program. Aka the NSEP. (Thats were my name came from) It was made in around 2100 so it's technically ancient, but its the biggest plane they could find. Its modified for cargo use, and has an ablative section to protect itself against the blast of horseback rockets.

rtaagsy.jpg

I started to get into plane drawings now, thanks @XB-70A

Some new ones made these last days :

ZUwoXS7.jpg

Aeroflot's Tupolev Tu-154M landing at St-Pete Pulkovo.

ncCfV1l.jpg

AREA Ecuador Convair 990 "Coronado".

LkZPEdE.jpg

Pan Am Boeing 377 "Stratocruiser" at Rio de Janeiro Galeão.

ONLIwLS.jpg

A Yugoslavia Air Force Canadair CL-215 dropping its load of water on a mountain fire in the Balkans.

2 hours ago, XB-70A said:

Some new ones made these last days :LkZPEdE.jpg

You actually drew a person on a bike! I like that extra touch, makes it alot more interesting to look at, keep on improving! Your work is getting amazinger!

6 hours ago, XB-70A said:

Aeroflot's Tupolev Tu-154M landing at St-Pete Pulkovo.

AREA Ecuador Convair 990 "Coronado".

I think commercial airliners are beautiful, and you capture that well in your drawings.

21 hours ago, NSEP said:

You actually drew a person on a bike! I like that extra touch, makes it alot more interesting to look at, keep on improving! Your work is getting amazinger!

18 hours ago, cubinator said:

I think commercial airliners are beautiful, and you capture that well in your drawings.

Thank you. I wish I could do better but it would also require a better equipment than ball-point pens and school color pencils.

5 minutes ago, XB-70A said:

Thank you. I wish I could do better but it would also require a better equipment than ball-point pens and school color pencils.

If you are looking for graphite pencils, you may choose something in between HB and 4B, 2B is my preferred type. Graphite pencils are great for drawing stuff with shading, but are not really great for colored drawings, (colors do not fit with the already grey shading, the same reason who colouring books do not have black and white images with shading on it) For outlines only HB is my preference, the H series better for writing.

pencil-range.jpg

Is this usefull maybe? Another thing is that these pencils dont cost more than 30 cents. Making them cheap. They should not be hard to find.

On 5/31/2017 at 1:09 PM, NSEP said:

Is this usefull maybe?

Oh yes! Thank you. I will try to find a shop specialized to find them and some others.

I think to start some special drawing only devoted to airborne fire-fighting with the forgotten aircraft models or the most unexpected, like this Douglas DC-6B from the French "Sécurité Civile" :

Rs2zj6P.jpg

F-ZABD, callsign "Pélican 62", served from 1978 to 1990.

Once I will feel enough "confort" I will start to place some decors all around.

21 minutes ago, NSEP said:

Ein Deutsche Soldat von die erste Weltkrieg

Ich nich sprache Deutsch. Sorry. Auf Wiedersehen.

Nice drawing! I'm not German myself, but learning it at the moment. I think it should be: Ein Deutscher (Soldat is Masculine) Soldat aus (generally aus is used when speaking about an abstract noun and is the equivalent of out of, and Von from a physical object) dem (aus takes the dative case) Ersten (Weltkrieg is masculine) Weltkrieg. And then Ich spreche nicht Deutsch. Es tut mir leid. Auf Weidersehen

Any real Germans to confirm?

On 6/2/2017 at 2:53 PM, Skylon said:

Nice drawing! I'm not German myself, but learning it at the moment. I think it should be: Ein Deutscher (Soldat is Masculine) Soldat aus (generally aus is used when speaking about an abstract noun and is the equivalent of out of, and Von from a physical object) dem (aus takes the dative case) Ersten (Weltkrieg is masculine) Weltkrieg. And then Ich spreche nicht Deutsch. Es tut mir leid. Auf Weidersehen

Any real Germans to confirm?

Yeah, German is confusing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.