Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

10 minutes ago, cubinator said:

That's no moon...

What is it?

In my mind it's a part of Dyson swarm except smaller, harvesting the rings and in orbit of a terrestrial planet with two moons.

39 minutes ago, Wjolcz said:

Cartoonish

Looks nice! Is this supposed to be some kind of personal spacecraft powered by an Ion thruster?

A little field of view map thingy i made.

UYdK8TB.jpg

I love grid paper.

Hey guys, haven't posted in a while, so here you go. It's a sailing ship I drew, it's not quite finished yet, I haven't drawn the water, because I have no idea how to. If anybdoy has any idea how to do water with pencil, Please! Help me!

9bYc0NY.jpg

Edited by ScaryTerry

On 28/03/2018 at 9:00 AM, Wjolcz said:

Orbital mirrors over Titan

Orbital mirrors and a station over Titan. Not my favourite.

Damn these are beautiful! I do similar art and I self-taught myself using GIMP but these... these are inspirational! Very Impressive!

I guess I'll show off my own artwork:

Spoiler

DYjuH2y.png

This was my first piece I made and I liked it so much, I decided to just trial and error with ways to make something look like a planet. The fact this that even if it looks like it, I used no external textures for any of these.
Here's some more of my artwork:

Spoiler

2QL6sTI.png

This one has a place in my heart for just being... an inspiration even though I made it.

Spoiler

990cMUg.png

This one was special because I deliberately used bump map to make the cracks actually look somewhat like cracks.

Spoiler

Kfuuj2y.png

This one was the pinnacle of my first batch of artwork type. Four moons with different texturing (and still kept procedural within the confines of GIMP).

Spoiler

sg2uJ6B.png

This isn't my favourite. It was more of a testbed and at this point I started to not like the look of some aspects of my artwork so I decided to change things a bit.

Spoiler

uxc6aJM.png

This one was the last one in my first artwork type that I made. I liked it because of it's realisitic feeling to it (Bar the slightly off shadow).

Spoiler

wiW5mbX.png

This one was the first of my new artwork type. I worked on the shadows and atmospheres plus certain aspects of bump mapping and texturing for enhancement and this is still another favourite of mine

Spoiler

cZxLGYu.png

I actually tried out two different atmospheric looks to see which one I liked better (I choose the ice moon). The favourite part about this one is the gas jets coming from the moon.

Spoiler

7KQLRZR.png

Bing2zr.png

cGdvdmI.png

TRnsXoR.png

At one point, I started to try to make detailed stars which I thought I did quite well. I did use them in some of my artwork like...

Spoiler

TEAsD7c.png

...This one which was more of a test as to see if I could make non-planetary things.

Spoiler

wE7QUrG.png

This one is by FAR my most favourite artwork of all time. It is just different from what I usually do and yet it turned out quite good.

I haven't done any artwork for a while but I feel like getting back into it.

On 4/5/2018 at 10:11 AM, SAS123 said:

Hide contents

wE7QUrG.png

This one is by FAR my most favourite artwork of all time. It is just different from what I usually do and yet it turned out quite good.

I haven't done any artwork for a while but I feel like getting back into it.

it looks like the star has eyes.

hard to unsee isnt it.

Edited by DeltaDizzy

I drew a few more gals.

bananagirl_by_zanzalur-dc89odl.png

library_by_zanzalur-dc89s9l.png

Do you guys like these drawings or should i draw something more 'badass', like fighter jets (idk)

57 minutes ago, DeltaDizzy said:

it looks like the star has eyes.

hard to unsee isnt it.

It looks pretty derpy, lol!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.