Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

6 hours ago, LN400 said:

Thanks and yeah, MS Paint can get you some cool pics. Some seriously gifted artists on youtube if you want to have a look at those.

EDIT. Looking through these old pics, I found a couple more I thought came out alright.

The eavesdropper

eavesdropper2.jpg

"Really? My! You don't say..."

Looks a lot like Rowan Atkinson.  Nice artwork, BTW.

When I was in high school back in my senior year in '82, I did a pointillist piece with a dip pen, roughly 22" x 36".  Managed to be one of forty pieces out of several thousand from high schools around the state selected for the Governor's Art Exhibition.  Piece is long gone now, and no pics exist of it.

Edited by MaxxQ

Here's some quality (reeks of it) fanart I did of Mikasacus (really small youtuber)!
DYLn8wW.png

Now onto my serious stuff. Mainly made in Pixlr Editor. I usually take a base image, make another layer on top of it, draw a black outline, and then make another layer under the outline and color that.

Something unfinished I don't see myself finishing soon

Spoiler

Ey2hCaT.png

It's D.VA from Overwatch.

I'm most proud of this, I really like it:

Spoiler

6sSoPY5.jpg

And something I did on my iPad with the mobile Photoshop. Which really isn't very good.

Spoiler

V0hmLha.jpg

Crap.

Is that it? I swear I had more.

Edited by legoclone09

Found a few more that weren't too bad as well as plenty that were real bad so I'll skip the latter.

This one turned out as some kind of Marty Feldman lookalike.

ImSorry.jpg

Old man #1

OldManBeard.jpg

Old man # 2 who is really the native American in my first post, with beard and no braids after me looking at what else he could be.

OldMan3.jpg

And finally Frankenstein's creature with a nosejob, the final version I did and the one that I like the most.

frankenstein5.jpg

Edited by LN400

Spoiler

Meteors, lava, and a star.

3Bomndf.jpg

The Revised KSP Engineering Flowchart. Booster it 'til it breaks. Then add struts. Then booster it again.
It might be notable that each of the three respectable boosters is represented here: The RT-10, BACC, and that new NASA one.

SPtrx73.jpg

Jeb rides a booster, as is his wont.

EX69V0w.jpg

Rocket sled? Jeb's got it!

pEecMEd.jpg

Jeb's car. It has boosters in the trunk, a broken wing mirror, and (apparently) a bent frame. Not amateurish perspective, honest.

sBc8gm3.jpg

Kraken attack. I believe this one dates back to when B9 first came out with the HX series.

BVNUyXw.jpg

It's a sheep with muttonchops. And knives.

vT797oB.jpg

"Pamplemousse" is French for "Grapefruit." And both moose and francophones are found in Canada.

FPoyrOp.jpg

I figure torching the side of someone's ship is kinda like keying a car.

DoTHjVD.jpg

Lovely little spaceplane.

DemoBIP.jpg

BOOST!

BCAS6mU.png

A tribute to Spiritwolf.

IB5lYux.png?forcedesktop=1

Presumably a "Good" landing.

QP5nRqd.png?forcedesktop=1

Forever WIP:

YKPQRy3.png?forcedesktop=1

The above are in no particular order. Though they represent all that I have uploaded to the internet, they are far from all I've drawn. More might become evident as time goes on.

welshgirl-garth-hall.jpg

I dont want to take over the thread but I dont want to let it stagnate either.  This is the coloured version of the welsh girl drawing from my last post here.  (posting this will mean the non-coloured version wont overtake the coloured version in total picture views)

Welsh-Girls-in-pencil.jpg

Anyone a fan of terrible amateur pixel art?  These are for an upcoming pixel-cartoon that may end up as a music video (or even a very cheap video game)... assuming I see the project through.

Made these in MS Paint, usually with a reference picture open to base my lines and curves off of.

w2gnzV7.png

ig42qIp.png

Edited by Slam_Jones

Hot off the presses, two more pieces of terrible amateur pixel-art.  (Grizzly Bear, and Panda Bear)

If people are able to tell what type of animal it's supposed to be, then that's close enough for me! :)

(Images hidden behind spoiler)

i7Je3X8.jpg

jLN3dCo.png

Edited by Slam_Jones

I had this sketch/drawing of a Saab Gripen I made some days ago lying around:

Spoiler

010g4rG.jpg?1

So I decided to practice some shading and stuff, so I drew it on pc, and made it colorful!

Spoiler

XCU6dtd.png

I like how it came out, especially the reflection lines, which I can't ever really get just right!

13 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I'm pretty crappy but this is something from two years ago...

http://imgur.com/a/fMSGa

and this is a horrible attempt of me trying to Kerbalize the Angry Video Game Nerd (call him now the Angry Astronaut Nerd).

8nRKhef.jpg

Does not look that good TBH, but i can see what it is. That is the an important thing. It actually has a character and is at least not a dead looking stick figure.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.