Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

19 minutes ago, Pine said:

Finally got the hang of drawing airplanes a few days ago, so I drew another one! This one is still not complete, but I think this labelled version of it can stand on it's own for like, wallpaper purposes.

soY1QpJ.png

really like that. Great job!

I draw, paint, airbrush, and a bunch of other things. Way too much to post it all on here. But the OP is asking for drawings, and I looked thru everything, and found these really old drawings I did way back when.... 

The rabbit, lynx and skunk I did in 3rd grade, and the other three in the mid 80's. The hawk was published on the cover of a local newsletter in 1987

V2LbBc5.jpg

UcD2C28.jpg

MhntINw.jpg

qoBnHqN.jpg

iVQv1A3.jpg

jXPbuxC.jpg

Ih2MUA1.jpg

7 hours ago, ThatSpaceyGamer said:

MOAR PICTARS!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxl0J9vv4ADIX2JsdGhKTnZWUEU

That one was my second attempt at re-creating a living subject, in this case my teacher's dog. 

Wow!

I can't draw complex faces well at all.

EDIT: Another thing drawn today!
QPEUiDW.png

Edited by legoclone09

Here's my piece of modern art, rated 2 million dollars:

hhCrQ28.png

(Yes, this is a critic to modern art; there's literally a blank painting out there that was sold for 15 million dollars)

Edited by Guest

Over the summer, I taught myself (I am completely self-taught in online drawing) how to draw planets (with a main focus on gas giants) in GIMP. I have more, but at the moment I'll just post the ones already uploaded to imgur. Starting with the below one was when I was finally good at drawing planets (though my second planet drawing ever was also surprisingly nice), and I'll show my earlier not-as-good attempts on a later date when I have more time to upload them.

Below: My first try with a gas giant containing a visible pole.

CwcO98e.jpg

This one below is my favorite.

8jEcVNu.png

JzJDkV4.png

The one above and the one below are my other two favorites, depicting a similar or the same gas giant system.

AHWY00S.png

6MjMMvm.png

Above: The first time I made an earth-like planet with terrain rather than only water.

0q8HAPp.png

Above: A newer atmosphere and cloud style I figured out how to make after experimenting with filters, for those times when I feel like drawing something with a more realistic atmosphere and clouds.

(this above, last one I made on someone else's computer, who happened to upload it to roblox where I retrieved it, thus I don't have full resolution)

Edited by LaytheDragon

• 2 weeks later...

i rarely draw, wich is prolly better ^,^ anyway, but well here a little trip-tyc-tac-toctoctoc series:
about gauss, darwin & fractal "n" dimensions statistic & un-para-not-normal low

OcPHfSz.png

qSwdcyE.png

33nr23R.png

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
there another as mitosis but i prolly get a ruleZzz warning (again xDr) if i bring it to the lounge

25 minutes ago, WinkAllKerb'' said:

i rarely draw, wich is prolly better ^,^ anyway, but well here a little trip-tyc-tac-toctoctoc series:
about gauss, darwin & fractal "n" dimensions statistic & un-para-not-normal low

What...

Okay, Wink's just as confusing in graphics as in text.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.