Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

"Flight of the Dive Bombers"

Best part is if it's flipped you can still see some of it pretty well! (Unless it changes it to upside down... :( )

78a6c236908378bcab0d91dcbb671f24.jpg

Edited by Spacetraindriver
HNGGGGGG! GOSH DARNIT! Oh and more damage and pain and suffering...and death...and...destruction...

30 minutes ago, Luch said:

One more background, huh?.. Wait...

vzvuZxa4fvM.jpg

Hi! I am seal! YAY!!! I AM SEAL!!!

(today's drawing)

--360KP5g3M.jpg

Yay! Seals! Love those cuties! Great job, i really like your drawings, they are awesome.

47 minutes ago, Spacetraindriver said:

You just had to do it on your science home work! :rolleyes:

*This was a triumph

That was actually a notes packet. The irony is not lost on me, although I wasn't thinking of it at the time. I'm also proud of having created a coherent picture with Undertale and Portal 2 spoilers. I might make an 8-bit rendition with the six cores colored like the six human souls and Wheatley saying "You moron!". It would be a big project though.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5zPBPyWcAE_zWl.jpg:largeA WIP render of a plane I found in my KSP screenshots that I thought looked cool enough to be drawn as if it was a real aircraft!  I still need to look up the name of it, but it's supposed to be an early WW2 fighter of sorts, from what I can tell.  Currently coloring it, wish me luck!

3 minutes ago, omikun said:

Olympus: an ion beam warship that uses its particle accelerator for both propulsion and weaponry.

Aw, man. Interesting concept (the dual prop/weapon ion accelerator), and I like the execution. Interesting GitHub, too!

I drew out what the surface of TRAPPIST-1d may look like. Here is a landscape similar to that of Yellowstone National Park and Mono Lake. The ground is dry and cracked, with some colorful pools of heated water. Geysers shoot out of the surface, surrounded by rocky formations made of salt from a dried-up lake. The coast of the former lake is seen to the right. Up in the sky is TRAPPIST-1 with planets b and c transiting. The other four worlds are seen in the background.

gseiwP8.jpg

I might re-post the image, edited with GIMP so that the pencil markings show up better.

nice as always ^^

i had a stupid idea, still i m curious ^^ even if very approximative ...

Spoiler

blablabla kessler syndrome, blablabla saturn rings theory 1 & theory 2

blablabla winkallkerb'' don't care because winkallkerb'' have it's own theory that prolly work & include all the others in between and above ... *grumpf*

dpMDC9V.png

also the water could be covered and hermetic way to compensate/emulate top/bottom centrifugationational expense (and avoid this=> air, vs container bottom)
oh and prolly  "volume sphere 1 + volume sphere 2<< << << water volume" the better

single object ou dual object system could be interesting to illustrate a few thing a simplified rough and accelerated way, i do wonder if it's possible to mark a part of water molecule around one sphere a way or another instead of adding smaller particule others than water

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

This is what old PC's see when they ascend into hardware heaven after having a meltdown. Thats all they need. 1 milisecond of silence for the PC's built in 2004 that tried to run any new game. Rest in PC.

X0zHnVv.jpg

made this one before reading anithing about astrophisical jet and relativistic beaming, it tend to annoy me a little because from an abstract reasonning it isn't that far ...

Spoiler

OCyrga9.jpg

blue aded afterward ...
meditate on this i will ...

for now reading this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blandford–Znajek_process & that https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penrose_process

sitting-on-the-grass.jpg

I wasnt sure about posting her.  I am not totally happy with the way she turned out.  Colouring became a struggle as I kept losing enthusiasm and motivation.

Video below.

Spoiler

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.